User avatar

ProfessorRabbit

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Faded Heart

    My love for you is eternal, My love for you is strong, My love for you is lethal, But you want it gone. (( Last line is too short. Perhaps ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Waiting Room Jitters.

    Sitting on that chair with the cold, damp wood under my legs I felt as if I were dead. It was damp with my sweat. Damp with my doubt. You ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Xcom: Conquest of Earth!

    Oooh, I see you haven't posted any reviews. :) This is just a friendly little note to tell you that this site requests a critique-to-post ratio of 2:1. EDIT: I ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    All I ever hear anyone talk about on the internet nowadays is Twilight, it seems like. Whatever happened to Amelia Atwater-Rhodes? Now, there was some good YA vampireness. EDIT: Of ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Wind Spell

    North, East, South, and West The wind shall come with it's best Blowing, gusting, shaking the trees Making people weak at their knees. Remove the apostrophe in "its." "Weak at ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wounded (Removed)

    Melissa stood quietly by the door, out of the sight of Stacey and Mark. “Dear-” “I’m just saying I don’t think we can afford to have another child. That’s all,” ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Revenge Part 1

    Mark tried to scream, but as soon as he opened his mouth the icy cold water flooded in, and all that emerged was a strangled gurgling sound. He kicked and ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Puppy Mills

    I agree with Snoik on this one. I'd never heard of puppy mills before, either, and your essay merely states that puppies are kept in cages and... bred? What for? ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: bananas

    Scrumptious, nutritious, delicious. Watch your spelling. Also, comma after "nutritious." If you rearrange the first line so that "long" is at the end, you can rhyme it with "smoking my ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rise of Dreams

    Smoothly do they glide, Smoothly do they set; The stars upon them twinkle Infinitely set. What are "they?" If you're talking about dreams, the word "dreams" only takes up the ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Beautiful Dreamer (please leave a comment)

    Afraid of what the world might think Of what he’s dreaming of. The second line here is kind of weird. I don't like the double use of the word "of" ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Darkangel

    Aww. :( I thought at first that this was a Darkangel fanfiction, and I was excited to read it! But then I saw that it was Twilight, which I've never ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: You're Not At the Beach Anymore Barbie! -Chapter1

    The whole time I was reading your story - even the title! - I couldn't shake the feeling that I was reading an NC story from Kirsten's Archives, or some ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Night Sings Sweetly

    The night sings sweetly, it dances toward the city’s light. It’s on nights like these that memories happen, and streetlamps flicker in delight. I don't know that "it" is a ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Scavenger

    Sorry I took so long to get back to you on this one, TL. I got all caught up in the holiday fervor ( read: I spent the weekend wasted ...

    Jul 8, 2008


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief