User avatar

Pokemonlover545

Pokemonlover545

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Shoes

    Starting my review, what is Lifeblood? Also in my mind, as I was reading the poem, I had a slideshow in my head. I also could see you in it. ...

    Sep 26, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Princess's Feet

    Review time from Pokemon! I didn't expect THAT. I completely forgot what a haiku was until you made this. I can picture a princess with blonde hair, white/pink dress, and ...

    Sep 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Four Foot Three

    Review time for me! Starting my review.....THIS WAS SO CONFUSING. the beginning I could only picture a bad looking girl on a train. Try changing the words, and also the ...

    Sep 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Life.

    I hope you know that this is a review! Where did you get the idea of this? I thought that it would just be long enough to write a good ...

    Sep 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Supernatural Re: Werewolf's Lament

    I REALLY liked this poem! It was like you told what a werewolf thought and saw. You made it sounds like the wolf did not want to hurt anyone else. ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Time

    Hi Dragofriend! I just noticed that you wrote this! Starting my review.......I liked how you described time with sun,moon,wolfs cry, and other stuff. This is a VERY short poem. This ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: My First Love

    I liked this uh....OH I FORGOT IT WAS A POEM! So I liked this poem. It sounded very sad, and.... I thought you would say bad things about him. While ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rain doesn't fall in the desert

    Starting my review is a question. What does To will the rainclouds back mean? The parts I liked were hm......I'm rereading it just in case I missed something. I don't ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I thought

    I liked this poem! I can picture this poem in my head.......a best friend running away. This now makes me feel very sad..... I think you could add more, like ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bye Bye, Big Blue

    This is a review made by me! I am starting to think that this is a Poem which has not made it to the Poems section yet. Are you calling ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Candy-stringed

    You can't tell but, this a review..... My review is starting.................now! Well, actually it already started before that, but I just want to make it sound fun. I can picture ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Foxtrot

    I start my reviews like:I am doing a review starting...............now! When I saw the title Foxtrot, I was like WHAT THE GINMOIG IS FOXTROT? I saw that it was a ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Fluke Kingdom

    This is how I start my reviews:I am doing a review starting.............now! That was the end of how I start my reviews. I am only reviewing this because I like ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Land Called Fear

    Hello this is a review about the beginning because I have not read ALL of it yet. Just part of it I have read.... I liked the beginning where it ...

    Sep 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 6, Lasting happiness.

    This is once again, another review! I hear you're on the second season. THAT MEANS MORE REVIEWS FOR YOU! You put dicided instead of decided. You put what's was instead ...

    Sep 15, 2013


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky