User avatar

Picklesole

Picklesole

  • Script » Romantic, General Re: The Drug in Me - Act 1, Scene 1

    I like how you started with Rhys' parents meeting, and I also love the almost poetic vernacular. Please, when you have the next part posted, tell me!! :)

    Apr 21, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: The Great Risk Chapter 1: Justin

    I agree with ItalianIlluminist about the ending. But I absolutely love the dialogue! It seems natural, you know, for teens. Tell me when you have the next chapter up!! :D

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Indecision.

    thank you! :D

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Spur-of-the-Moment Haiku

    This is really funny, in a good way. I love the 'breviations. :D

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Indecision.

    thanks :)

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Fading into the Dark

    Your welcome! Also, welcome to YWS! :)

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Fading into the Dark

    Wow, even in this little piece there was so much emotion. I like how you ended it. My only nitpick: in the first line you should say "Sitting on her ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Choice By Heart : Prologue

    This prologue is excellent! I agree with the others about length, but it's not a major problem at all. I'm just wondering something: did the main character already know about ...

    Apr 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: This Must Never Have Been Love

    Hello Rava100! I like this a lot, mostly because it actually explains what love ISN'T, and I thought it was cool how in between stanzas you stated what love IS. ...

    Feb 29, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Little Girl Named Jade

    I love this. Just like Nargles said, it sent shivers through me. The melancholy ring to this helped make it such a strong piece. Honestly, I think I want to ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Little Girl Named Jade

    I love this. Just like Nargles said, it sent shivers through me. The melancholy ring to this helped make it such a strong piece. Honestly, I think I want to ...

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Porch Swings

    This was really sweet. Even though you only described the porch swing I could imagine it on a porch of a large house in spring with trees and a nice ...

    Feb 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Wrapped Up

    Awwww thanks!! :)

    Jan 18, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Lifetime

    Thanks for the comments! Yeah, I'll definately try to work with the flow of the whole things. Thanks for all the tips! :D

    Jan 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Walls

    Thanks for the nice comment! Actually you got it spot on, so kudos to you! :D Also, thanks for the tips, I'll think about how I can incorporate that in. ...

    Jan 7, 2012


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47