Random avatar

Periablo

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Runaway~Prolouge, I guess

    Pretty cool. I liked it quite a bit, it was more original than most runaway stories I read. There were a few weird things about it though. Like, the cut ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cloud You

    I thought that that was pretty sweet. I liked the whole "cloud 9" "cloud you" thing. It was totally an original poem, and that's what made it so awesome. To ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Everlasting Friend

    I liked it. It was pretty heartwarming, I gotta say. And I really loved a few lines, like the one about her dinner plate sized eyes, and "Sadness. Like when ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: When the world finally goes silent

    Really good poem, seriously. I don't really have much to say about it that hasn't been said but I just wanted to tell you that I really liked the line: ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Unsight

    Man, that was fuckin' great. I love that ending, seriously. I expected some kind of "I love you" thing, and instead I got that. It was amazing. Besides that, the ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: ..

    Cool poem. All I have to say to fix it up is that in the middle you say "And we can face to world today" and I think you meant ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Secret

    Haha, awesome. Great use of imagery and such, it sounded really good and you compared a secret to some cool things. So my one thing is that it sounded weird ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Let me go

    I really liked it :D. The first stanza had great imagery and it fit well. I agree with that person above though, the dreamer with the sting is weird. Something ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ignorance was never Bliss: *correct* Prologue and Chapter 1

    Haha! That's great! I love it, I really do. It's such a good way to introduce a reader to your world, while not sounding "tell-y" or whatever we call it. ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Walk in a park with Emma

    Alright, so I'm not positive on how to review a monologue, but here are my comments: First I got a couple of weird grammar or spelling things or whatever. To ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Moment

    I don't have much to say besides that that was genuinely amazing and it made me feel really good inside. You are a great writer and I have to thank ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Torn Pages EX

    "I want to wake up from this nightmare, but it doesn't work that way I'm afraid." in the very beginning should have a comma in between "way" and "I'm", i'm ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Luna

    That was pretty great. You made me care for the guy by mentioning his daughter and then you made me really angry by having him get shot and then with ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Destiny Fatale

    I personally liked it. I mean, yeah it wasn't "proper writing technique" but many amazing authors can write away from the norm. The dialogue was written wrong, kind of like ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Duty, Chapter 3 {Being Edited}

    I just read chapters one and two and I think this is really an amazing story so far. Your a great author and I look forward to the next chapters. ...

    May 27, 2008


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm