User avatar

PerfectWeapon

PerfectWeapon

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Star Child - Chapter 1

    So I really like this story, I like the character Andy the most. :D I like the basic idea of the story, and the basic foundation. The only issue I ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Man in the Cubicle

    OK, so this is a great sort! I love the idea, the characterization, and the description. To me these are the most important things to make a great story. This ...

    Apr 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Realistic Re: Escape

    OMG! I love this story!! It has detail, and a great source of Imagery! I like how each space is well set up, and how you have great punctuation, and ...

    Apr 18, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Realistic Re: Inner Battle

    I really like this poem, it has a deep meaning, and a great writing technique. I like how you obviously know what your point is, and how it is clearly ...

    Apr 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Fading Colors Chapter two

    I just read your other chapter, and I love it! This story is really happy! I love the way they just start busting out laughing for no reason! They seem ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Fading Colors

    This story has an amazing idea to it! I was going read a different chapter, but that wouldn't be good! Ok, so I like how this story has detail, especially ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: I Don't Kiss & Tell

    I love this story! It has kind of guilty pang to it! I hope that this is becomes series! I want to know what happens!!!! Ok, so this story has ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: The New Boy

    Ok, I loved this story!! Hai Tiff, this is me reviewing you!? Ok, so this story is really great, however I think it only needs a few quick changes. This ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Horror Re: Into the Dawn

    I loved it!!! *squeals* *Warning I love to use the words blasted and blimey!* Ok, so this was really good! I love to read stories like this that get my ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: 'It Felt Good' SequelShipping/VisorShipping one-shot

    Ok, so I am reviewing live! LOL I like this story, but where it switched scenes, it wasn't clear. I was lost at many points for a few seconds. To ...

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: The Nightmare Man

    OH MY GOSH!!!!! This is amazing! This story has a really weird view from the beginning to the end! OK, if you can't tell, I am going to review this ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I Know That I Don't Know Everything.

    OK Perfect Weapon here for reviewing Live! The poem has great ideas drifting around, however why did you add the noise? I admit it is a really great idea, but ...

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, General Re: A letter to the girl I'm so in love with

    Ok, this is going to be kinda weird, the beginning reminds me of my life, except I was the one who fell head over heels! I could tell the guy ...

    Mar 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Pure of Heart Part 1

    This is PerfectWeapon reviewing live from a unknown location: Ok, so this story has an amazing plot, and story line! The girl has to suffer from being poor, and not ...

    Mar 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: My Brother

    Hai Chrissy, this is PerfectWeapon Here! So I like the thought of this story, however I think you could revise it some. So I understand you wrote it in a ...

    Mar 2, 2015


Who, being loved, is poor?
— Oscar Wilde