Random avatar

Percybeth

Everything happens for a reason.

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Mirrors

    Zhia, Wow, I really like this! Coincidentally, I posted a poem/story here with the same title! #twinning! Moving on, I love the imagery you portrayed here, the feelings you emitted, ...

    May 24, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: shooting stars

    This is so freaking powerful. I love it so much. So much strength, so much meaning, so many bullet holes. I didn't want it to end. Wow, I just love ...

    May 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Shove

    Hey Jony! Wow, I freaking love the imagery, and your way with words. I actually had to look two of them up! okay so I'm going to translate the poem ...

    May 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Impact

    XDarkHeart27x, I really like how you structured this!! To me, the beginning is a cliff and the rest is that person falling and 'impact' showing a body on the ground, ...

    May 21, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: I am done writing!

    Hey, stop being so hard on yourself! I noticed you just joined two days ago. It's okay. Maybe you were just nervous about your character description and the first chapter, ...

    May 21, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: A Dusty Shelf

    Milanimo What led me to read this poem was its shear title. And when I read it, I was not disappointed. I LOVE the detail you used, especially in the ...

    May 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Why Can't You See Me???

    Hey RockerTink96, I like how instead of talking about how the narrator was lost, you had them actually asking for help, behind a two-way mirror. Here's some quibble: I'm pretty ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Weekly Visitor

    Trevorcofer, This is definitely not the story I thought it was going to be from the beginning! But once I read 'Human Corpse Inside' I obviously had to keep reading ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Losing My Mind

    Wow. Just, Wow. I love every word of this. While I was reading, I forgot all about the title and what this was suppose to be about. Instead I imagined ...

    May 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Horror Re: the things they didn't know

    I love every line of this poem. My favourite, besides the ending is: "the crescendo of a pin dropping". I don't even know why it is. I guess cause it ...

    May 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Bad things happen in slow motion

    Hey manisha! Great job. I did like this poem, it was different and interesting. The line that I liked the most was: Was that why the enemy warrior's stare stretched ...

    May 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: First Dance.

    OH MH GODS I LOVE THIS WAY TOO MUCH! I was thinking that it was just such a cute poem and then I literally gasped at "I love you too ...

    May 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: seven

    I really just adored this poem. I wanted to cry, but I also wanted to read it seven times over, again and again. It makes me long for everyone I've ...

    May 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tattoo Artist

    Heyy you finally found something to write about! ;D I really admire that you chose this kind of topic because I know you don't want your work to be forced ...

    May 2, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Blind

    Hollyhuez, This is a really interesting poem! I loved the same like that Totypeawriter did. Here's my only suggestion: "They were both loaded with books with strange bumps on them, ...

    May 1, 2014


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain