User avatar

PenmanshipPriority

GMills

  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Realistic Re: Fight

    Hello Ishan212, Here to review your poem entitled 'Fight' Overall I have a massive improvement to give you. It would sound alot better if you added a comma at the ...

    Oct 27, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: High school

    Hello wordwing, Here today to review your piece entitled 'High school' As far as the spacing goes in your poem, I'm not too sure if you implemented that on purpose ...

    Oct 27, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, Narrative Re: The Beginning of the End

    Ok so I saw this in the short story section and knew I wanted to review it, after seeing your comment at the bottom of the page I've decided to ...

    Oct 27, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: writers' block

    Hello Saruka, I'm here to today to review your poem entitled 'writers' block' I think i'll start and assume that the lack of capitalisation is a stylistic choice rather than ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Goofballs

    Hello Flumadiddle, I'm here to review your poem entitled 'Goofballs' - and the title is very important for this particular review Let's just say I'm a bit confused about how ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Historical Fiction Re: ​Four Knights

    Hello Pernicus, Here to review your piece entitled 'Four Knights' WOW. A pretty underrated word that sums up this poem to me quite literally. This poem is really good and ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Monopoly

    Hello Leafpool, I'm here today to review your piece entitled 'Monopoly' Straight away I could tell this was going to be an anecdotal inspired story and was eager to read ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Ring Around The Rosy

    I feel like this is either deja vu or the binge reviewing catching up to me... Hello Flumadiddle, here to review your piece entitled 'Ring around the rosy' (again) I ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: We All Fall Down

    Hello Flumiddle, I'm here to review your piece entitled 'We fall fall down' Reading through this I think you have done a pretty good job and haven't really got that ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Terrified

    Hello Flumadiddle, Here today to review your piece entitled 'Terrified' So you used the anagram 'LISTEN' and am intrigued to see how these two words are connected I'm guessing this ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Deleted

    Hello snowmonkey9, I've said it before and i'll say it once more, age is definitely an underrated thing in literature and the fact that you have written and published your ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Literature Re: Pocket Full Of Posies

    Hello Flumadiddle First of all I'm a bit confused about the whole follow up thing and would appreciate it if you would reply to me with your thoughts and insight ...

    Oct 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Lacking In Warmth

    Hello woahhitherepal I'd like to first state that my recent absence on this website has taken the toll on getting back and reviewing poems, not that this affects you in ...

    Oct 25, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Distance Hurts

    Hey Flumadiddle, Here for a short yet sweet review on your poem, so let's get straight into it TOGETHER HONEY - I noticed that straight away, this completely goes against ...

    Oct 12, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Buyer's Remorse

    Hello StaticScum! Here for a short review of your poem today, so let's get started.... Random and well presented, I like this poem quite a bit! The fact that it's ...

    Oct 11, 2017


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese