Random avatar

ParanormalMyth

I'm Not Afraid To Be Who I am

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Heartbeat Academy: Chapter 5 *

    Hey, tigeraye! Here as requested to review this chapter for you! :) The Review! Plot The plot of this chapter was really good, so it's hard to critique it. I ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chalice of Life: Chapter 9

    Hey! I'm here for a requested review, obviously. :) I've read through the before chapters, and have brief thoughts on them below. I'll try and focus on this chapter though, ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Unorthodox Thieves (Chap. 8): That One Pigeon Again

    Hey! So I saw chapter 9 in the Green Room, and was going to review it after reading the before chapters, but then saw the bold message of "do not ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Disputatores- Chapter 2

    Hey! Um. I can't think of an opening sentence so... The Review! Plot This whole premise is extremely interesting. You've took the lame old "sixth sense" , and completely turned ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Literature Re: Before Beauty-chapter #2

    Hey! I'm here for a review, as I've made myself a mission of reviewing older works that are still in the Green Room. :) The Review! Plot I've always loved ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Geniturams- Part Three

    Hey! Ok, this will probably also be a shorter review. :) The Review! Plot I'll be honest, I didn't really like this chapter all that much. It just seemed a ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Geniturams P2

    Hey! Here to review part 2! This may be a shorter review... The Review! Plot There's that letter I was looking for!!! Ok, now I understand what's going on A ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Geniturams

    Hey! I saw that the 3rd part of this is in the Green Room, so I decided to read the parts before and drop a couple reviews. :) The Review! ...

    Sep 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: All Secrets Untold - Chapter Three (Part One)

    Hey, ScarlettFire! I've made a personal mission of mine to review older works in the Green Room, and well this work happened to be one! I read the other two ...

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Stone Cold Hands - Chapter 2

    Hey! So I saw this in the Green Room, and the title intrigued me. So, I read the prologue and first chapter, then of course this chapter, and decided to ...

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I miss you

    Hey, basia77201! Oh my, this quite heartfelt and moving. The Review! Plot Ok, this doesn't really have a "plot" but more of "content", but I used Plot as a header ...

    Sep 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Supernatural Re: Rejection Sequence

    Hey, Mazuurek! Holy Flipping Fluffernutter. O.O That was intense. The Review! Plot This honestly sounds exactly like the beginning of a book. I loved Every.Single.Second. I loved how the first ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Return of Magic Part One Capter Four:A Street Performance Goes Horribly Wrong pt. Two

    Hey, TheFantasy14! The Review! Plot The plot of this was very well done, and I enjoyed this second half! I was just a bit curious as to how no one ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Paper Planes (Ch5)

    Hey, xJupiter! No, no, no, No!!!!! They can't die out there!!!!!! At least not until they do something else that is sweet. *crosses arms determinedly* These guys will survive. The ...

    Sep 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Heartlines

    Hey, wridingislife!! Ok. So I haven't read the other reviews, so I may rehash something on accident. I apologize in advance for this, :) The Review! Plot The plot for ...

    Sep 17, 2015


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World