User avatar

Paracosm

Shino

  • Other » General, General Re: Why am I a Christian?

    Great piece! I enjoyed reading it! I don't know if anyone caught this because I didn't read their reviews, but anyway, Morning afters should say Mornings After. I know how ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: from the wise

    Umm..... Just wow. That's all I got.

    May 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Spring

    But really, all you have to do to fix the stops is replace the periods with commas. Good poem!

    May 22, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: XXX

    Thank you all for the critiques, but I'm going to approach these parts from a different angle! I'll post the rehash soon!

    May 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Your Coward

    Thanks for the reviews! I went through the critiques, and it seems quite a bit better! Thanks guys!

    May 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Your Coward

    Okay! I'll get into the editing! It's been awhile since YWS! Time to jump back in!

    May 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Because I'm a Christian

    Hmmm.... Can't say anything as far as editing goes! Good job! Loved this poem! Very much the truth! I am Christian as well ;D!

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Old Car

    Good work! You were very descriptive! Just split it into stanzas, and it will be a lot easier to understand!

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Trip to Wonderland

    Good job! All I can say is work on the rhythm. I can tell you read the book though!

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re:

    Good work! It was very creative!

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shout

    Hmmm... It is very good, but it might be more of a short story! Other than that great job! You have a big vocabulary!

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: twistfaint<3

    Great description! Don't take this in the wrong way, but I didn't get the meaning... You may want to elaborate! It did have very good vivid imagery!

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Light

    Epic! I really liked this poem! Good job!

    May 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Winterland.

    Good job! Very poetic and I love the description! It just took me a second to get what was going on!

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Trust

    Great haiku! Most haiku are about describing nature, which is a lot easier then expressing emotion, which you did awesome at! Read some Basho! His haiku's are amazing!

    Apr 30, 2011


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe