User avatar

Paracosm

Shino

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: purpose

    Hey there yellow! Wonderful poem! I normally don’t enjoy poetry and find it very hard to finish. I found this poem very pleasing to read inspire of the somber subject ...

    Apr 18, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Postman Ep. 4 (Firing Range)

    I know this was written three years ago, but I just reread the entire thing, and i'm in total agreement! I found myself thinking the same things. Thanks for the ...

    Jun 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Fantasticas: The Boy And His Staff

    No problem, keep up the awesome work!

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Humor Re: A Hunt

    Thank you! I would definitely like to expand on this piece. Right now it's still just a tiny little idea.

    Oct 7, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Postman Ep. 1 (Any Idiot)

    Oct 5, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Postman Ep. 1 (Any Idiot)

    Oct 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Euphoria

    Nice topic, Euphoria is a very poetic feeling as it is. The poem is very well written, and you do a good job personifying the emotion. I also like how ...

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: haha

    Your title caught my attention. :( I was looking forward to reading this!

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: The Maddening Tales of Lucifer Wilde: Quite an Unfortunate Name Part 1

    Thank you for the awesome review! I'll take this into account when I start editing.

    Jul 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: On the Precipice of Life

    Oh I see! Awesome! I'm really bad at interpreting poetry. :P

    Feb 20, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Secrets of Ravenhill

    Okay, I just went through and edited the formatting like crazy, and it's still altering the formatting when I post it. I shall post this in the 'bugs' area.

    Feb 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Secrets of Ravenhill

    The formatting is awful! I posted it in the early stages of Apollo and somehow managed to forget about it/got lazy for some reason/didn't know how to edit/some other bad ...

    Feb 8, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fray

    Thanks Stayingstrong! I stink at poetry. :P

    Jan 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fray

    Thanks for the review Emerson!

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fray

    Thanks for your review Magpie! It was very helpful!

    Jan 16, 2013


The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.
— Patrick Star