User avatar

OrabellaAvenue

May the bunnies hop on your face

  • Other » Realistic, General Re: The Human way cont.

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a quick review. I'm so sorry it took me so long to review this. I didn't realize you made more until recently. But boy ...

    Oct 28, 2023
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: The Human Way

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a short review! First of all, welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here. ^^ (If you need anything, you can always contact ...

    Oct 19, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Chapter 1: Tryst With Destiny

    Hiya! This is Ara the Story Bunny, here with a review! ^^ This is such an interesting story! I love all the descriptions and the overall feeling of the setting ...

    Oct 15, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Missing Her ~ Ch: 7 & 8

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a review. I think I already asked this, but did you make the cover? Or did you find it somewhere? It looks really cool. ...

    Oct 8, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: lies i take as truths

    Hi there! This is Copper, a story bunny, here to review your wonderful poem! Are you okay there, friend? This sure is a sad poem. No, not sad. Sad isn't ...

    Oct 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Moving Grass Chapter 2

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with another review. This is such a sweet and amazing poem, with awesome morals. This is also such a nice poem for any Christian. Also, ...

    Oct 1, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 18

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with another review! Uh oh... she knows. Well, kind of. But this can't be good. If they suspect him already, it's probably only a matter ...

    Sep 30, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 17

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a review. He hadn’t died (…yet) I feel like this was meant to be silly; but this is genuinely worrying me. What do you ...

    Sep 30, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: The Unnamed Poem

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a short review. I wonder why this poem is unnamed? It's so sweet! My interpretation: It's not really directed at someone specific; it's really ...

    Sep 29, 2023
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Peonies in December

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with an (unfortunately) short review. Now, I don't know much about romance, so I may not be the best person to review this, but I'll ...

    Sep 28, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: somethingthatmatters

    Hiya! I'm Orabella here with a short review. Welcome to Young Writers Society! We hope your stay is pleasant among the towers of stories and the never-ending forum files filled ...

    Sep 27, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: The Countdown: first part

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a quick review. Wow! You sure are a poetry master. I'm seeing your poetry everywhere! In the forums, on your wall, in the literary ...

    Sep 26, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Pretend for the Placid Palace (PftPP)- Chapter 1.1

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a short review. This is such an interesting start to a story! I love your characters thus far, and I can't wait to learn ...

    Sep 25, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dance With the Devil

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a review. Today, I'll be reviewing using the YWS S'more Method! Normally I'd love to listen to your playlist, but I am currently unable ...

    Sep 24, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Fog

    Hiya there! I'm Orabella, here with (and unfortunately short) review. First of all, welcome to YWS! Hope you like it here. If you ever need anything, I'm here and so ...

    Sep 23, 2023


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu