User avatar

OrabellaAvenue

May the bunnies hop on your face

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The True Role of the Poet

    Hiya, this is Orabella, here with a (unfortunately) short review. I really like this, and it's very relatable. Although I haven't been writing poetry all me life, I have been ...

    Sep 9, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Mini Collection of Short Poems

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a short review. First of all: Hidden note??! How come I can't find it? What is it? Second! I love these poems! They're so ...

    Sep 8, 2023
  • Poetry » Science, Realistic Re: the road is wet when raining

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here to review! I absolutely love this! Seriously! This is (one of) my favorite poems that I've read recently on YWS. It's written in an interesting ...

    Sep 7, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Experiences: 10 & 12

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here to review! I'd like to apologize on how long it took me to review this. I was a bit intimidated by the mature content symbol, ...

    Sep 6, 2023
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Thank You

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here to give you a review. This is just... so sad. You wouldn't expect this from the title, but this sure is a really sad poem. ...

    Sep 4, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Shadow Crown - chapter four

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here to review your lovely work. ^^ I'm so sorry it took me this long to review this! It's not that I didn't want to - ...

    Sep 4, 2023
  • Lyrics » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: Two little girls (reprise)

    Hi! This is Orabella, here to give you a short review. This is so sad... Those poor little girls... I love that you keep repeating that line - "two little ...

    Sep 4, 2023
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Soulmate

    Hiya! This is Orabella here to give you a short review. This is so sad! The ending really touched me. The last line just being the word goodbye? And that's ...

    Sep 3, 2023
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Invisible Chains

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here to leave a short review. I love this poem. It truly brings to light the struggles of writing. First of all, the title is perfectly ...

    Sep 2, 2023
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I don't hate her.

    Hiya! This is Orabella, her with a short review. I see you're new. Welcome to YWS! Hope you like it here!

    Sep 1, 2023
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Night Time

    Hiya! This is Orabella here with a short review. I absolutely love this! I'm not joking! Though it's short, it's powerful. (As is the way of most things) Although the ...

    Aug 31, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 14

    Hello! This is Orabella, here with a short review. At first, I thought Lucy was just Molly pretending to be a cat. But no, I guess cats are just from ...

    Aug 30, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 13

    Hello! Orabella, here to review. You know, I usually don't like reading dreams in stories. I find them cliche and repetitive. It's typically some warning to the character or hidden ...

    Aug 29, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: Not My Circus: Chapter 12

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a short review. I'm sure Keith'll be fine. Probably. And it's not like he's alone! He's got a silly little shapeshifting creature that adores ...

    Aug 27, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: The Passion Forest; Chapter 2 - Past the Waterfall

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here with a review. Ahhhhh! Where are they? What's happening? Is this normal? A completely white room... I wonder how big it is. Are they in ...

    Aug 26, 2023


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint