User avatar

Nike

Nike!

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: New Year's Romance

    Aw, this is so cute and touching. *whips tear* Wow, this is amazing! Keep Writing! Nike :)

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: You and I (prologue and Chapter One)

    Beautiful, very well described. I loved it, really amazing. Keep Writing! Nike :) Happy Holidays!

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kiss me when I'm sober

    I LOVE THIS! Keep Writing! Nike :)

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Ever Present

    WOW. This is really good. Oh my gosh, it's just perfectly written. Keep Writing! Nike :) PS- I'm a fan!

    Dec 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Stop and Stare (Part 1)

    Yay! This is great!!! Keep Writing! Nike :)

    Dec 11, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Flirt With Me

    I hink it's cute. I enjoyed this piece! Keep Writing! Nike :) PS- No edits

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Him *1*

    The next chapter is here:

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Jump

    This is so sad :( but greatly written!

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    This is really true, partly because not all men are like that!

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Him.

    Here is he second part:

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Him.

    I HATE HIM OFFICIAL FAN PAGE: JOIN THE CLUB!

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Hate Him.

    I added another part! Here it is:

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I Don't Need to Say I Love You

    LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: the perfect storm

    I love this one! It's better than your last post ;b I just want a little more detail at the end. Keep Writing! Nike :)

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Prologue)

    I like this! You're always a great writer! Keep Writing! Nike :)

    Nov 24, 2010


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown