User avatar

Nike

Nike!

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Happy

    Wow, this is hilarious! I love it! Nike :)

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I love you

    great-you should edit the parts the readers said above me- i hate repeating. loved it! Nike :)

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Blue Eyes Don't Lie (3)

    great-just more description!!! really great! Nike :)

    May 24, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Warning signs

    Nice! I agree with Embee 100%. You do have mny errors but your story is chatchy! I loved it! I think this story has good potential keep on writing. Nike ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Field Trip

    thanks, I'll watch out for those commas! I got the avatar after playing a game on Disney Channel from the Phineas and Ferb games.

    May 23, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Unknown Incidence (7)

    why isnt anybody commenting? you read it; yes i like that but i would REALLY wanna know what you think! Nike :) P.S.- Thanks.

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forever&Always #1

    i lost interest. I dont wanna be the bad guy here or anything but i hate the 16-year-old pregnancy story, it happened before. I agree with all the writers above ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    This is amazing! I loved it so much! I'm gonna sing this instead! Nike :)

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taste Of My Enemy. Chapter Two.

    again, i have to say it was amazing! just edit the parts that the writers above me said because i dont wanna have to repeat. I loved it! Nike :)

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Taste Of My Enemy. Chapter One.

    I loved this! the description is perfect, everything was amazing! If it were a movie i would try to get the MC role. Nike :)

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I still love you... [Edited]

    I agree with The New Hero. You should do what he says. I love this, really i want more! Nike :) keep typing!

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Attaction and the Bad Boy(3)

    I love this! I can't beleive you write so fast and so amazingly! Continue, please! Nike :)

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    My pick is "Ghost Writer," I love the book! But the movie misses alot! That book is so amazing. I love Harry Potter too but I didn't read the books ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Do You Remember?

    I loved this, keep on writing more!!!!! i can'r wait to read more of this!

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Give Me Your Hands Part 1

    i like this! it's very interesting! just split it into parts it'll be better, k?

    Mar 12, 2010


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe