User avatar

Nike

Nike!

  • Short Story » Dramatic, Romantic Re: #23

    Hello! It's my Nike :) Here to review After the first fight, everything is perfect. He tries not to make her mad, brings her coffee and takes her out for ...

    Dec 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Romantic Re: Falling In Love at Oliver's Coffee Shop

    Butterfly... This was great. Here's my review: Everything spelling/grammar wise is good. A little more detail would be good but other then that your structure is basic. Like any story. ...

    Dec 13, 2012
  • Short Story » Narrative, Other Re: Cereal.

    Wow. This is... between disturbing and inciting. I like it, but I'm kinda creeped out. How did the bleeding start and why? Why didn't the MC try to heal the ...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: understand me when I open myself to you

    I love. I love. *cries* I love this. It's beautiful. The way you wrote it was simply magnificent. I felt the love. How it stuck to your bones, at the ...

    Nov 11, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: Asudem's Shop

    Hello. I'm Nike, here to review :) My corrections or thought or whatever will be in brackets : () The bell on the door rang as the man stepped into ...

    Sep 24, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Affections

    Review Time!! Hello, let my introduce myself. I'm Nike. Yes, like the shoe brand. I'm here to review this great piece of writing. START OFF: This was wonderfully written. The ...

    Sep 21, 2012
  • Short Story » Other, Other Re: A letter to Paul.

    Hello :) I don't do poems but I just had to read this one. It was beautiful and simple. I loved the rhyming. It made the poem click together and ...

    Sep 20, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: control freak

    Hello! I'm Nike *shakes hand* nice to meet you. I'm here to review. To be honest with you... There's nothing to review. It's that good. I was a little confused ...

    Sep 16, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Vanity Matters

    Hello. I haven't reviewed in a while, so forgive me if I'm not thorough enough. (: I don't usually review poems but when I saw your title, I was curious. ...

    Sep 12, 2012
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Curiosity

    Hi! I read your story and I thought it was cute and confusing. To be honest, I never expected anyone to ask that many questions! But I love this idea. ...

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: suffering

    Hey! First off, I'd like to say Welcome to Young Writers Society! It's great to see a new face here :) I just read your, would you call it a ...

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 1 of Chapter 1.

    I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God, it's so well written. I love your plot, it's amazing but not very original. I've read multiple stories like this, so spruce it up ...

    Jun 18, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Charlie

    Oh my God. This is the best story I've read on YWS so far. It was touching, emotional and very believable unlike other ones. I loved this, so beautiful and ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Real World

    Hello there! I'm Nike, well obviously by my name. xD Reading this I thought it was choppy and mixed up. Not messed up, mixed up. I think some sentences were ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Junk Shop

    Hello, Priceless! And just to clarify, this story was priceless. I fell in love with it. It wasn't like any other one, it was different. It may be because I ...

    Dec 29, 2011


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace