Random avatar

Nefer

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: THE FAIREST DAME

    I liked this poem alot, it reminds me of fairy tales. :D I also agree about lines 9-10 not rhyming well.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: From Earth to Paradise.....

    I'm not sure what this poem is about but I got an image of someone going on a journey. Maybe one that they have wanted to go on all their ...

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: TheNunISTRANGLED WITH MY BARE HANDS(I'LLKILLYOUIFYOUREADTHIS

    The first time I read this I didn't like it but I read it again today and it IS quite humourous. But I'm not sure why you strangled her.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: It's all about me

    Er.. quite a confusing poem. I think it's about someone wanting something and when they get it they don't want it. I just want you to want me Because that's ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Untitled

    And sometimes I can be dramatic and spill out tears, saying I am sad Wanted to believe I'm sad, but no, You make me dig deeper into myself To find ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Very Last Delivery

    All your posts have capitals, it does tend to get annoying. But if no one else complains you can go on writing in capitals.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Very Last Delivery

    Before I even begin to think about reviewing this, please can you not have your titles in capitals!

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Jester \:D/

    I've read the first two paragraphs and it's not bad. I like how you described the 'little ripples'. I will add a proper review when I have more time.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled

    You're welcome. :D And you might want to think about posting a new topic for each chapter otherwise some people might miss them.

    Oct 14, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Touched by an Angel pt. 3

    I agree with Nox and Boni Bee, your story is starting to get better the more you write and it's always good to write about peoples feelings. And Nox's critics ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Death by WHAT!!?! (screenplay)

    Now that I've read the prose version I understand this alot better. Nice work although you have a few spelling mistakes, eg 'poor' is actually meant to be 'pour'.

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Koani and the Bandits: Chaptah 3!

    I also enjoyed reading this. I can't say anything Nox hasn't said already. If I do see something she didn't point out I'll post then. Good story.

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nonsense of War

    Yes, to me the solar system IS beautiful for reasons I can't explain. When I read: It takes place in a land of poverty, A beautiful place, Beaches without water, ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    My favourites include: Nicholas Nickleby - Charles Dickens Oliver Twist - Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens Frankenstein - Mary Shelley Wuthering heights - Emily Brontë

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Idol

    I liked it. :D It was short and simple and rhymed, I usually don't like rhymes but if you continue to write like this maybe I'll change my mind.

    Oct 7, 2005


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince