User avatar

Musicaloo7311

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Ink Catcher

    Hello, darling! Music- here as requested! Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: The boy leaning against her desk was surveying her with an arrogant look that was filled with contempt, almost as ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Crystalline - Chapter One, Part One

    Hello, darling! I'm Music. :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: What’s the use? I thought. (

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Diary Of A Teenage Disaster 1

    Hiya, White! Music here. :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: I told him that not going on holiday effects my health because as I am a teenage girl, the rays from ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 2 of Chapter 1.

    Hello, darling! Music here. :) By the way, don't forget the 2:1 ratio! 2 reviews for every 1 piece you post! :wink: Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: Dress , or top ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 1 of Chapter 1.

    Hello, darling, and welcome to YWS! I'm Music, and I'd be glad to help you with anything if you're in need. :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: If only love were ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Belonging

    Hiya, Megan! Here for the third round. :wink: Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: Part of me was dreading the thought of spending my Saturday in a house full of posh snobs ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wrong answer.

    Hello, Meep! Nice to finally review something of yours, my darling! Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: “Watch it, asshole!” Nice opening line, but could you hint at who said it? :wink: ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Inalienable Chapter 1

    Hey Tiger! Music here. :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: A sink was dripping in the distance , and the pitch black room smelled of mildew. I blinked repeatedly , but ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Really?

    Hello, darling! I'm Music. :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: He readjusted himself in his seat, took a sip of his soda , and reached over for some popcorn. He turned ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Scared of Being Nothing

    Hi again! I just reviewed a different piece of yours. Haha. Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: She is dying , and I don't want her to. She looks up at me ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dear Dad.

    Hello, darling! I'm Music. :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: Dear Dad[s].[/s] , I got this really smart white suit made by a guy in London (Lucas is wearing a black ...

    Apr 7, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Belonging

    Hiya, Megan! Music's back again, as requested! :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: That first night went by quite quickly , come to think of it. I arrived at Sunset around ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    A really short book I picked up from my grandmother's basement: P.S. I Love You. No, it has nothing to do with the movie starring Hillary Swank. It lacked emotion! ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Untitled Chapters 1 and 2

    Hola, darling! Music here. :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: The lovely chemical whizzing through my blood stream wouldn’t stop me from feeling pain, though. Darling, you just said that your ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Caveat Emptor: Part One

    Hello! I'm Music. :) Grammar & Line-by-line comments: “[s]That’d[/s] That's me,” I said, “but I didn’t order anything. D’you know who sent it?" The woman shrugged[s],[/s] and glanced over

    Apr 6, 2009


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit