-
Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 2 Chapter 3
Hi Falls! Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: I, on the other hand, think they are [s]in - convenient[/s] inconvenient . I have to hover about the house now , because most ...
Apr 25, 2009 -
Re: I Saw the Red
Hi Jared! Wow, I really liked this piece! Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: They were idiotic to try and pack their clothing, homes and sanity into what little they could carry.
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Crystalline - Chapter One, Part Two
Hi, Ariani! Music back for round two, my darling. :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: “You did What ?”
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Let me be {1}
Hello, darling! So sorry this took forever to review! *feels bad* Anyway, onto the critique! Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: My eyes were distracted [s]to[/s] by Callie, who was babbling about ...
Apr 23, 2009 -
Re: Sweet tears, and Chaos. Part 1 of Chapter 3.
Hi, Falls! Music here. :D Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: "Wait a minute, are you like. . . friends with her? I mean , don't get me wrong , dude , ...
Apr 21, 2009 -
Re: Seven Letters
Eep, a request! I'm... honored! :smt044 Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: I held your hand as we said our final goodbyes. They are as soft as they were when I first ...
Apr 20, 2009 -
Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 2 Chapter 2.
Hi, Falls! Music here. :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: You had a few issues with your grammar: Journal entries: Journal entry. Tuesday 30th, May. I’m not really sure how but ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Let me be {Prologue}
Kat, darling! Music- here as requested! :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: "I'm sorry to put you through this, Callie[s].[/s] , " I whispered. She didn't hear me, and I hadn't ...
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: Witch
Hello! Here as requested. :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: Lots of tree[s]’[/s]s. I didn’t mind, in fact, forests and hidden places appealed to me greatly. Moving to Canada was my ...
Apr 11, 2009 -
Re: Sweet Tears, and Chaos. Part 1 Chapter 2.
Hello, darling! Music here. :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: After breakfast[s],[/s] and a shower I [s]leave[/s] left (
Apr 11, 2009 -
Re: A San Fransiscan Fire Rag.
Hi! Here as requested. Well, as the above reviews noted, this piece gave wonderful imagery. I loved it from the start, and the first line was probably my favorite. :) ...
Apr 9, 2009 -
Re: Pawnshop Delights.
Hi! Music- here as requested! (I'm not too great at poetry, but I'll give yours a try!) Okay, so the poem really made me think. You should know that. I ...
Apr 9, 2009 -
Re: Diary Of A Teenage Disaster 3
Hey Meg! Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: "Yes , Sophie[s].[/s] ? " I [s]said.[/s] asked.
Apr 9, 2009 -
Re: Diary Of A Tenage Disaster 2
Hiya, White! Hey- don't be shy to tell me when you post more, girl! :) Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: I need my hair cut.
Apr 9, 2009 -
Re: Faery Dancer #1
Hello, darling! Music here as requested! :D Grammar & Line-by-line Comments: ‘Go on, that’s it, all you get for your money, all you get for four pence…’ This is probably ...
Apr 9, 2009
