User avatar

Muse

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    wellll... As for being a hard movie to make: well, it's certainly not the longest. Actually, it's the shortest of all the hardback Harry Potter's (4, 5, 6 and 7). ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Your Umbrella

    *head explodes* This totally got that rihanna song stuck in my head. Hm...i dont think it was a really complex idea. I think it was quite a simple idea really. ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Amnesty International

    i love it, seriously. Especially the line: "Water slipped into the tinted dome of the porch light, as if to hide" Its refreshing actually, you dont often see poems like ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Le Printemps de Nouveau Commencements

    I agree with Liz, you could work on your choice of words. However, saying that, i do like the simplicity of it all..XD. I guess it depends what you're going ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pretty Little Nothing (13+)

    "was suddenly aware of how full they weer" Im guessing that's supposed to be "were". and... "Your kisses were exctacy" should be spelt "ecstasy" Apart from those small errors, i ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Rubber Boot Blues

    I reaaaaallly like this. There's something about it that just draws me in. I cant really think of much to say in terms of constructive crit, except that im not ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: bibliophilia

    Yeah im not too keen on the "(a tap a tap a tap)" bits. However, i do like the first two stanzas. Im not sure if they really fit in ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: untitled (freewrite)

    One of the things i really liked about it was that it was such a light read. People are so fixed on being overly descriptive etc it becomes so heavy ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My mystique groom

    I just dont know why you dont get any comments, because your poems are beautiful! I dont have any crit for it. Its amongst the best i've read on here ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Beautiful Nothingness

    and ANOTHER no commenter! Really.. Nice and personal, good flow and rhythm..simple language and not too complex. All good! The only thing is..i think that When you know what you ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rhuem

    Way hay, another no commenter! You are a very good poet. I've read some of your work, and blimey its good. The rhyming doesn't feel forced, but at the end ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Empyrean Sphere

    Another no commenter! Nice imagery...It's pretty. Almost flawless flow..except for the end stanza which seems to get into a muddle. Instead, i think it should be written out like this.. ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Companions in Rain

    I've been wandering through the forums looking for work which has no comments and i stumbled upon this. Certainly well written. Even though it's lengthy, it doesn't diminish the quality ...

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just about a rhyme!

    Honestly, what is with all these poems with no comments?! This piece is extremely well written. Unlike many poems you see, the rhyming is not forced, it sounds very natural ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Abstracted and Perfectly Wild

    Why has this no comments?! Sheesh! Well anyway, this is ace. I love how it switches from english to french (and i love it even more that i can understand ...

    Dec 4, 2005


Writing is the geometry of the soul.
— Plato