User avatar

Muse

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mile-marker Zero

    I agree that the poem might be a bit too long, and that you should check over your spelling because it can be rather confusing. I like what you're attempting ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Whistling

    Well this is a bit different, and I dont like seeing people's efforts going uncommented. I've got to say though, im not sure if i fully understand it. But hey, ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Battling Plane

    Blacktiger, was there any need to quote the whole poem for that one comment? I think not. Anyway, the spaces were a bit unnecessary. However, I did quite like the ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dear Houston

    Dont change the word homosexuality. As usual with your work, i liked it a lot. I love the opening paragraph especially, its just so visual. Well im proving rather useless, ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Light At The Edge Of The World

    No replies..why ever not? I like this, its very easy to read. I like the imagery of the wind and eagles in the opening stanza. It creates a very distinct ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It Is Far Better

    Brilliantly raw. There is no fussing around, its straight to the point and i LOVE it for it. I read the story behind it on your blog, but even if ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Startling Presence.

    Its better than my first poem, I'll tell you that. You've chosen a very safe structure, which should be re-thought. It creates a flatness which takes away from the meaning ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Le Ballet VolĂ©

    This is interesting. Im not sure i understand it though it must be said. First off, great imagery. It creates an almost uncomfortable tension which i love in poems. I ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Quest, Prologue and Chapter One

    Im useless at reviewing prose. I dont have the dedication for it. I'll give it a go though, seeing its you. ;) And since im rubbish, you dont need to ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem Deleted

    This is good. The only problem i have with it, is that it could possibly have too many questions right bang in the centre. I know you've gone for the ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One in the Same

    Yeah, if a poem is going to be short, it needs to be really hard-hitting to leave an impression. I think what Chevy and Matt says is right, this could ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Under the Bridges

    The rhyme scheme is a bit temperamental. I thought you had established one in the first stanza, but it didnt remain constant like i thought it might. For instance, in ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Freezing in ecstasy

    wheee, i really like this. I mean, its a little cliche (only a little), but its pretty and i like pretty. I particularly like the last stanza, as you've made ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'll know by then

    Hmm this is pretty good. I think there could potentially be too many questions in it though. I'm not sure if they add positively to the tone of the piece. ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: At least call me, mon amour

    hmmm, I do like this, i think. Is there an error here? : Have you heard or Paris, Or is Equal all you can conjure? is it supposed to be ...

    Jan 29, 2008


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott