User avatar

MoonLitTragedy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Say I Never Mattered

    I loved this poem. First, the rhyme scheme of the poem is excellent. I also like the repetition in certain lines. For example, the fifth and sixth line, and the ...

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: This is Hell

    This was an amazing poem and I enjoyed it. As for suggestions, I have two main ones. First, I would suggest that you add commas and fix the grammar in ...

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Leaf Stripper

    This is a really amazing poem. I love how instead of simple words, you tended to use more advanced words that had better and stronger meaning, which added meaning to ...

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Different

    This is an incredible poem. I loved many things about it, and the punctuation and grammar/spelling was correct as far as I could tell. I like how at the beginning, ...

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Perfectionist

    This poem reminds me of a book called Identical (I forget the authors name). I like how after each line, you sort of add a comment, if that makes sense. ...

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: my medicine cabinet full of bullets {a journal recording my unhappiness}

    I’m typing this as I read so that I can comment on things as I’m going, so as to not leave anything out. Forgive me if my review is unclear. ...

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Culture, Lyrical Re: #trapped

    Hi there. I really enjoyed this. Something I found a bit odd was the line breaks at the beginning, but it isn't a big deal since it doesn't take away ...

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: november rain

    To start, I loved this poem. I always enjoy poems with this tone. If I were to suggest anything, it would be that you could fix the capitalization and punctuation, ...

    Nov 25, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Selling Out

    Most of the punctuation in this story was correct, and I enjoyed reading it. More detail could be added for a better visualization (showing, not telling). The plot was easy ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Silent.

    I love repetition in poetry, it's always one of the first things I touch on. I love the repetition in the beginnings of certain lines, and the italicized lines between ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: november

    I really like this. I just started NaNoWriMo, and I’m already frustrated with it. Also, this poem is beautiful for the fact it can apply to numerous situations for almost ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: "Kryptonite Inside"

    This is an amazing poem. I love the title and the description in the work itself. The words and the complexity of the poem gives more to the work. I ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Blood Supply

    This is really good. I fell in love with the story by the third paragraph, simply because you use such amazing description. Your work isn’t filled with simplistic words that ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fateful Fortune

    I enjoyed reading this, and it’s really good. Maybe next time, however, add more description. Some things in the story are hard to mentally visualize, even though it was easy ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where does personality come from?

    Gosh, this is amazing. It genuinely made me smile. I love how you use repetition in some parts to emphasize points, it makes the poem even better. I do have ...

    Nov 6, 2016


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content