User avatar

Miyakko

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Breathe in, breathe out.

    Hey KAH, I really, really enjoyed this poem. Someone said it was very direct, I agree with that. It was so straightforward and wasn't confusing! You got the message out ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Reach For The Sky

    Hi KAH, Really lovely piece! I thought it was pretty good. It wasn't too long and wasn't boring which was what I liked. As some of the others have said, ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just give it some time

    Hi Skins! You say you're not much of a write, but I think your better than you think. Itwas actually pretty good, and the message got through. It was a ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: deleted

    Hi Yuri! Again, this is another beautiful piece. But I thought some of your other ones were better though, sorry. The visuals in this were amazing, and you described everything ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nightmare

    Hey ASingleDarkRose, I really enjoyed reading this poem. It was so dark and spooky whilst it rhymed. In a lot of poems, rhyming makes them sound happy and not dark ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "Keys in Broken Locks"

    Hi Persephoneia, I loved the depth and meaning of this poem. It was explain so simply but I got the message. The poem had a smooth and very nice flow, ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It Has To Be....

    Hi AngerManagement, Wow! Yeah, there were a few issues with this poem, but it had a really strong message! The message basically was, its ok to make mistakes and that ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Attendant of God

    Hi aspiringauthor17, It was a good poem, but it could be a whole lot better! Reading it was alright, but I'm not really sure what the true story, or message ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A peom of lines

    Hi Allmixedup, Firstly, thanks heaps for your birthday wishes - much appreciated! Now onto your poem. I though your poem was good. I liked the rhyming and loved the second ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Divine Chaos

    Hi SilentRain! I really liked this piece! It totally matched the title "Divine Chaos". I really love the imaginative visuals in this, I love the picture of dragonflies jousting, and ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sarah

    SilentRain! I think this may be the first time I've reviewed your work. And what a stunning piece to review! This was a truly heart-felt and deep poem. I agree ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What's In My Mind

    Hi Kingolions, When I read this the first time, I didn't get it that much and didn't take much of a liking to it. But I read it again and ...

    Sep 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Daytura in Wonderland

    Watchmeburn, I agree with you, I don't think anyone got it too. But, this is because you have not explained this story properly and in full detail. There is absolutely ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: deleted

    Hi Yuriiko! Wow, loved this poem (just like all your others). I loved the mix of sadness and then happiness and light shining through in the end, it felt...right. I ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I think of only you

    Hey Cap, I thought it wasn't all that bad! Your poems are definitely improving! This, I felt, was deeper than the other poems you've written, and I thought the content ...

    Sep 21, 2010


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom