User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Burned

    i've got a little annoyance with this, how the child thought 'Oh my god' when I've never heard a six year old say it. just something that really annoyed me. ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: BAthory piece

    This was wonderfully creepy, just my type of book to read. I must agree, though. The names confused me, unless they're explained later on or earlier in the book, it's ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 5/9

    This rocks. Sorry for the really really sucky critique, but I've got a project due soon, so I can't give the best crit.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    Thats sad. I also don't like rapers. still, looking foward to next chapter

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: i know people

    Ack! It's spam! Some punctuaton would make this poem a lot easier to read (also taking away the caps.)If you put a little rhythm in this (as someone already mentioned), ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Black

    This was an ok piece, had nice imagery. The ending was a little off, and seemed to through the poem in a different direction. Change the ending to something that ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Missing in Action

    this is good, I'd watch your spelling, because its a little harder to read. It brings a new meaning to M.I.A., i think it would be nice if you could ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Trip to Square One

    I liked this poem, its hard to reach a vagueness, but still have reality. And, yes, I have had a vivid nightmare. quite frequently, actually. Keep writing poetry, ~MV

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI

    This was hillarious...*almost dies laughing*

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: A Conversation

    Funny!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Freezing in Here

    this was soo funny! Though I have seen some bad poetry, this was the worst. which is ok to say, since this is what you were goin for.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Person Watching Me*Edited 2/20/08*

    Thanks! That gave me happiness in this day that isn't the best .Still trying to make it better though.

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Scout Skit

    sweet sweet revenge

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Detention with Miss E

    That was really really stupid. Yet, very very funny. Made me laugh.

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beauty hurts

    Wow. This is really good. About a girl with bulimia, right? This flows really well, has a point, and has repitition (which is something I really love). Please continue to ...

    Mar 16, 2008


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin