User avatar

Melodie

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Mistake

    One question: who is Nessy? One statement: generally when a piece requires an explanation at the bottom, there's something missing from the actual writing. One comment: having the line "Time ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Featherweight

    I really like this. I love all the different elements in it that add to her emptiness and loss(the feather, the wind, etc) I don't think it's too short at ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    Do we really have to compare them? They are both great series to me and I don't really think one is better than the other. True they are of the ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Western

    Yeah you should. You have my attention. I need to know what happened to Samuel Thomas. From a grammar perspective I think your doing pretty well but I'm not picky ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    I'd recommend Picture of Dorian Grey, for that matter I'd recommend anything my Oscar Wilde. The Importance of Being Ernest is great. It's a play though. I don't know if ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: a little something

    Screenwriting is done for movies. They have to be very to the point so I think you'd do well. Yeah I thnk your romance writing is very good. I can't ...

    Sep 23, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: PaperCutt - Chapter 1

    It's good but the sentence structure seems abrupt in places. It doesn't really have a flow. Also I would throw in some details. Like, does the maid have a French ...

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: PaperCutt - Prologue

    It was very good and very well written. I LOVE the imagery. I can see everything perfectly in my head. Or at least I think I can because I'll never ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Shakespeare

    I read Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, and Julius Ceasar. I read R&J in ninth grade and our english teacher had us rewrite the first scene of the first act into ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I personally love both. But LOTR does take a while to get into and Tolkien tends to overdescribe EVERYTHING. It's very deep though and has a lot to it once ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Dark Redemption

    I really like the three line intro thing. I think that the reader had no idea what's going on is what makes said reader want to read on and find ...

    Sep 15, 2005


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland