User avatar

Matthews

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Who Is It For?

    Hmm, I like this...it's very fun to read, and gives a good view into what it's like going to homecoming or prom. It was neat. I actually don't know why ...

    Oct 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Rainbow

    Hmm, this was very beautiful...and I enjoyed it. The only thing that bugged me was the rhyme scheme, as it often seemed forced, and half the time you don't rhyme. ...

    Oct 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Day I Stopped Believing

    Wow, this is very beautifully written! I'm impressed. It has a wonderful flow, had a lot of emotion, and was really touching. There are a few places where the punctuation ...

    Sep 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Miracle I'd Choose

    Wow, this was very beautiful and sweet. So cute! Not sure if that's how you wanted it to come off as, I was thinking "Aww," and it's truth too...although I ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sin

    This was very good, and I enjoyed it. I have a couple nitpics though: 1) The huge gaps between every single line really annoyed me and threw me off. There ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: emotions

    This was a very powerful and emotional poem, but you need to clean it up a bit. First off, the title is crappy...try to think of something that will 'interest' ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Room

    Definitely an interesting poem. I agree that it felt drawn-out, and you can't help getting bored reading through it. It's very repetitious and any excitement and pity soon die out ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Once, I Was Mother Nature

    Once, I ruled the oceans, And held the sky in my palm. Once, I kept the earth for me, and willed the fire calm. The animals obayed me, Each and ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Deleted 14

    This is quite beautiful, and intriguing, although I found the meaning somewhat vague. I enjoyed it nonetheless, and will give you a quick review: First off, you should probably capitalize ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For Him Should I Let Go?

    Cute poem :) I enjoyed this, and I think you did a good job with the short length and it's just really a sensory piece. Great emotion and ends on ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rose Petal Liquid

    Hmm, I hate to feel like the bad guy here, but personally while I read this it felt almost like one big run-on. I couldn't take a breath to stop ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Heartless

    Pretty good poem here! I enjoyed reading it, and the story was interesting and something a lot of people can relate to. Not necessarily 'moving schools' but leaving things behind, ...

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Once, I Was Mother Nature

    Interesting poem. I personally don't believe in the concept of 'Mother Nature', but this was still a good poem that I could enjoy. Once, I ruled the oceans, You do ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: String Of Hate And Lies

    You kneel on the floor , tear s falling from your eyes. It's 'tears' otherwise it would become 'tear is', just like 'it's' becomes 'it is', and 'tear is' makes ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Destined to be

    OK, to me, it seems cute, and I like that it's short and tidy, and all, but what is the BASIS of it? What ARE you if you're not ordinary? ...

    Jun 30, 2011


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison