User avatar

Marshymallow

Marshymallow

  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Concurred Kingdom

    I think you should write more poetry! I liked this it had a really interesting story and the repetition of 'the kingdom is bent' emphasises your point well. I read ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Trapped Inside

    Absolutely amazing. I really really like your descriptions and sophistication in vocabulary. I just love love love it. I could picture everything and I felt like I was thrown into ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Don't Stop Talking

    Another amazing poem from you! I love the idea that the silence is like a wall closing in as the speaker gets clustered in a claustrophobic prison of awkwardness. The ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: Expectations (monologue)

    Wow, that is impactful... The idea that we are all puppets to a greater force (e.g. The government) is both plausible and frightening. I like how the speaker talks of ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Victory Psalm

    This poem is very descriptive and fun to read. I like how you give us the hint that land referred to promise land as the reader is given that idea ...

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Pine Tree Miracle

    This is a very cute poem! I like the image of the journey that the little pine tree experiences as it climbs taller than it ever imagined. You could think ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: So gentle, a poem

    Oooh I like this. You create an emotional ambiance for the reader to dance across as the are drawn into your impactful story of someone giving up on what they ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Horror Re: The Wide Street

    First of all wow! The vocabulary in this was absolutely amazing! I really enjoyed reading this poem as you kept me flying through the lines enjoying all of the imagery ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Don't

    This is a beautiful poem! I love the power that you force into the reader through each line compelling them to read on like there is no going back. I ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Scum Bags. Black Bags.

    Wow this poem had a very powerful story! I was compelled to read as this snippet of a demonic tale unfolded making the reader want to continue on after it ...

    Apr 4, 2015


I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me.
— Sojourner Truth