-
Re: Diary of a Homeless Person
Welcome to YWS! I see you have already written a short story and reviewed some work. Great job! This is Magenta here, if you didn't already know. I know that ...
Aug 31, 2014 -
Re: cirrus
Pompadour? Is that you? It is me, Magenta! I've been lost and I have not been on in quite a long time. I find it only fair that I review ...
Aug 31, 2014 -
Re: The Corpse Bride
Hello, heavymetal247! Magenta here! I haven't done a review in a long time, but I'm here now, ready to write. I must say, that this was a very dark, short ...
Aug 31, 2014 -
Re: Silence is Silver, Chapter 1.
Hello RavenMoonStone, Magenta here for a quick review on your first chapter of Silence is Silver. I don't think that I have seen you submit anything on here, so I ...
Mar 30, 2014 -
Re: The Hybrids (Chapter 8)
Hello there, Magenta here for a quick review on your mysterious eighth chapter of The Hybrids. I really like this title. It was the reason that I chose to look ...
Mar 16, 2014 -
Re: Sin Again
Hello there EmeraldEyes, Magenta here as promised! I see that you've written a lyrical and dramatic poem, but you've lost some reviews sure to the content. That's alright, I am ...
Mar 10, 2014 -
Re: What if
Hello Kelsey99, Magenta here as according to your request. Wow, you are certainly the active YWS member! Welcome to the site, as I see that you've just joined today and ...
Mar 8, 2014 -
Re: The Book Man, Chapter 17 (Revised)
Hello BlueAfrica! I see that no one has reviewed this yet and that it's been stuck in the Green Room for a couple of hours. So I decided to pop ...
Mar 30, 2014 -
Re: Invasion of Chocolate
Hello timmyjake, Magenta here for a quick review on your quick short story that you've written a month or so ago. I know that this is quite a late response ...
Mar 8, 2014 -
Re: Another Side: Chapter 7
Hello there, Magenta here for a quick review on your seventh chapter in, Another Side. I must admit that I haven't read the previous chapters in your book, but I ...
Mar 7, 2014 -
Re: Wake Chapter 3
Hello there, This is Magenta here for a quick review on your third chapter of Wake, which you have so recently submitted to the site. I see that you haven't ...
Feb 27, 2014 -
Re: Melissa
Hello pony123, Magenta here for a quick review. As you have directed us YWSers, I have read this piece, Melissa, which you have recently submitted to the site. I know ...
Feb 27, 2014 -
Re: What Makes You Feel Orange
Hello InfinteSnowfall, Magenta here for a quick note on what you've submitted to the site a year and some ago. This story is quite random, if true, and very funny. ...
Feb 26, 2014 -
Re: Crime Scene Investigation
Hello faith! Magenta here for a quick peek at your poem that you wrote so very long ago-a decade! You had beautiful description and you were able to play with ...
Feb 26, 2014 -
Re: Something Wicked
Hello Scoeri, This is Magenta here to write for you a quick review! It might be a little late, but welcome to the site! Anyway, I really like the way ...
Feb 26, 2014
