User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Starlight: Chapter 5 (Part II)

    Hi, yizhongt! Mage here to review this story! :D So let's get to it, shall we? I keep on loving this story~ The cocky initiate introduced this chapter is a ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Starlight Chapter 5 (Part I)

    Hi, yizhongt! Mage here to do the promised long-overdue review! :D So let's get to it, shall we? Once again, I'm throughly impressed by this story. I love the world-building ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Death's Reign: Chapter XIII

    [Note: I'm so sorry for posting that random blank comment! I accidentally posted my review as a comment, and I worked hard on it, so I didn't want to lose ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: Hurting 'Sweet Past'

    Hi, Shakthi! Mage here to do the promised overdue review! :D So let's get to it, shall we? This was beautiful and full of emotion. The descriptions you provided were ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Horror Re: The clan of the dead_Chapter one: The origins

    Hi Maricore! Mage here to do the long overdue promised review! :D So let's get to it, shall we? This definitely has a lot of good ideas in it. However, ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Narrative Re: Chapter 5: Homework and Hats (Part 2)

    Hi MicrohieraxFT! Mage here to do the long overdue promised review! :D So let's get straight to it, shall we? The biggest grammatical error I noticed was with tenses. There's ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 2 - The White Boy | The Performer: A Danganronpa Fanfiction

    Hi Born! Mage here to do the long overdue promised review! :D So let's get onto this review, shall we? This chapter was very well written. Your descriptions of characters ...

    Jun 26, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 1 - Foreign Chick? | The Performer: A Danganronpa Fanficton

    Hi Born (is it alright if I call you that?)! Mage here to do the promised review! :D First off: Hello, Leon, we meet again. *glares* I watched the anime, ...

    May 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 6

    Konnichiwa, Zolen! Mage here to do the promised review! :D I'm glad Zeno chose the Lux Historia. Not only does it sound awesome, but I loved the name of it. ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 5

    Hola, Zolen (wanted to change up the greeting)! Mage here to do the promised review! :D One of my favorite things about this story is how Zeno levels up. As ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 4

    Hi Zolen! Mage here to do the promised review! :D I forgot to say this last chapter, but I really love the picture for this story. I'm guessing you're the ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 3

    Hi Zolen! Mage here to finally do the promised review! :D Same problems this chapter as the ones I mentioned earlier, and my suggestion of reading your work out loud ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: A Dungeon Boss's Journal Chapter 2

    Hello from the other side-of the screen, Zolen! Mage here to finally do the promised review! :D I'm going to quickly tell you of all the problems I noted so ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Poet's Branch (Part 2)

    Hi Alice! Mage here to finally do the promised review! :D Like GreatKing before me, I'm shocked this has so many likes but only his review (and mine). I'm also ...

    May 29, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Poet's Branch (Part 1)

    Hi, Alice! :D Mage here to do the promised review! Since I think your other reviewers have gotten the grammar and things like that down, I'll talk about some other ...

    May 29, 2016


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor