User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Humor, Horror Re: Exam Day

    hi i'm OBSESSED with this poem. it's been so long since i formally took an exam like that but this whole experience feels so familiar . i love how it's ...

    May 15, 2023
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: As the Clock Ticks

    Hi HB1103! I'm here to review your poem. Apologies in advance if this review is a little unpolished—it's been a bit since I reviewed. As someone who has recently been ...

    May 6, 2023
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Document

    Hi Lim! It's been a long time since I read a fun, silly poem like this, so I just had to try my hand at reviewing it. One of the ...

    Sep 6, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: my younger self

    Hi Ladybug! I'm here to review your poem. One of the first things I noticed about this poem was how short it was. Which absolutely isn't a bad thing: it ...

    Sep 5, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: estranged (i am the only living ghost in the family tree)

    Hi mothbroth! I always love your poetry and know this poem is a heavier one from the quick skim I did before rereading it today, so I hope this review ...

    Sep 5, 2022
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Water Magic

    Hi Lim! I'm here to review your poem. :) First things first: I love how fun this poem is! The combination of your word choice and formatting really fits the ...

    Sep 5, 2022
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Crop Top

    Hi Wisteria! You were kind enough to leave the first review on one of my new poems, so I thought I'd return the favor with a review on this one.

    Sep 4, 2022
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Crusader

    Hi aooborromeo, I was looking for a poem to review and found this one sitting in the Green Room. After reading through it and discovering the twist at the end, ...

    May 30, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Return Of The Heir Prologue

    Hi TheMythMaster! It's been a bit since I reviewed a novel, so I thought I'd check out yours. c: I'll start with the prologue's plot. I really like how you ...

    May 30, 2021
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: That One Time We Strategically Used a Bathroom in Battle Part 2

    Hi Harry! I'm back with another review. :) Vankous spluttered, his shield flickering from a moment from his break in concentration. "WHAT??" he demanded. Vankous being done with everything Harry ...

    May 27, 2021
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: That One Time We Strategically Used a Bathroom in Battle Part 1

    Hi Harry! I'm not sure if I'll be able to review both parts of this bathroom adventure today, but I wanted to read/review at least one part of it today~ ...

    May 27, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: these fairytales aren't the same

    Hi chikara! I had to pause between reading this poem and starting this review because dang . This poem was absolutely amazing! It feels like you found the sweet spot ...

    May 16, 2021
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: cruelty is genetic

    Hi mel, It's been a little bit since I last reviewed poetry, so I apologize in advance if this review is a little rough. But this poem really resonated with ...

    May 16, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: shutting down internal server

    As someone's who first real introduction to the internet was playing on Minecraft servers and writing Minecraft fanfiction over on fanfiction.net, I just had to review this poem! I love ...

    Jan 31, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Bye

    Hi ChesTacos! I'm here to review your poem this Review Day~ I was intrigued by the title and the description of your poem, so I thought I'd take a look. ...

    Jan 31, 2021


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger