User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Coffee Break (a Poker Face by Lady Gaga parody)

    Love it!! :D

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)

    Genius! :D

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Choke

    Thank You Storm :D

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Choke

    Thank you all for your comments :D ThePowerOutrage thank you for your comments, I will try to include some more metaphors and similes in the next draft :D Galerius thank ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Choke

    Thank you for all of your comments, I will keep them in mind and edit it this but I will post it as a different topic so that this one ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sparrowhawk Soar (War For Capture) Revised & Rewritten

    Glad I helped Maddy :D GOod Luck with your editing, PM me if you decide to post it up and I'll review it for you.

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Swing Chapter 4

    Yep sure thing Midnightread. :D And thanks for reading.

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Swing Chapter 4

    Thanks Jabber, I had a major problem with trying to keep it young without losing the perception of certain things like the candle. I will work on that and see ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Run Short Prologue.

    Thanks Coco. I am still unsure where this is going to leave, I need to do a plot line or something. But thanks for the review. I might cut out ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What Happens In The End?

    Thanks for your comments Jmim and TenYo, I have edited the spacing a little. But I am going to leave the 'in heaven on high' because as TenYo said, it ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Harry Cullen & Edward Potter

    This is genius :D Well Done, I havn't laughed so much in a long time :L *Likes* Keep Writing ~Lydia

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: zimbabwe

    Europe, nice. I can see why you'd miss Zimbabwe though, Europe must be a little dull after that :D

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Prologue. (prologue) not so long anymore!

    Hello again! Much like what the person above said, you do a bit too much telling. But other than this I think its going to be a good read, I ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Riders - Prologue

    Thank you everyone for your commments, I will go away, re-draft and re-post :)

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Voices Of The Dead

    Juni Thanks for the ideas, actually it's a train crash but hey its very similar :P I'll work on that and try and post it up soon :)

    Jan 25, 2010


A classic is a book which people praise and don't read.
— Mark Twain