User avatar

Lydia1995

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The World Through Different Eyes

    Hello Scarlett! I really enjoyed this, it was truly a great idea and it was really well executed. Just a couple of things I noticed: If you ever got a ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Stronger Now

    Hello Autumn! I loved this! It was really deep and emotive. I have a just a couple of tips to help you make your poem more descriptive and to make ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: follow your heart

    Hello Daniel! I just replied to your Welcome Area post! :) Ok, on to your poem. This is really great for your first post. You have structure in there and ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Life I Didn't Need

    Hello Sillyducky! Happy Reviewing Day! I liked this! :) I agree with the others though, this wasn't particularly poetic. As Snoink said you need to shorten it to just the ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In the memory of Deryn jones

    Hello Spy! It's reviewing day so I'm here to review! :) Firstly I have to say that I agree with ROC, I got a little confused. I'll discuss this in ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gradual Storms

    Hello Yoha! This is really good! I really like your use of description and the subject matter, very inventive! Ok, so I have a couple of suggestions that you could ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Again

    Hello Lil! I really enjoyed your poem it was extremely beautiful and it had truly beautiful imagery. Just a couple of points. as I felt the heavy burden clamping onto ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Melvin Harvey does the unexpected

    Hello Skicrazyallday, I really enjoyed this, it was a quirky little piece and I didn't see the twist coming which was great! There were a couple of little things I ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mediums

    Hello Hobbit :D I really enjoyed your poem and it is, of course, very true. There were a couple of things I noticed: Though not all of them whole or ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart-Prologue (REVISED)

    Hello Shubi! I enjoyed this prologue, it made me want to read the rest of the book which is really great :D There were a couple of things that I ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tears of fruit (Part 3, Finale)

    Hello Aspiring! A really moving end to your competition entry. I love it. I see now why the monkeys stealing the fruit was so significant. I loved your description throughout ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tears of Fruit (Part 2)

    Hey Aspiring, Again a very nice piece. It really takes us deeper into the world of this New India :D One typo I noticed that I'll point out to save ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Marina

    Woah! Stelagineva summed that up for me in that above post. Wow. Wow. Wow. WOW! That was so captivating and amazing! Just one thing I noticed, when you ahve a ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: To Bicker Like An Old Married Couple

    Hello BrokenWing! Welcome to YWS, by the way. I happened to notice the date you joined :D Ok so this was a really cute little piece. Just some pointers: In ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Rabbit

    Hello Ski! This was so sad, and sick and horrible at the same time and the worst thing is is that it could actually be true... I can't imagine killing ...

    May 1, 2010


Il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux (One must imagine Sisyphus happy).
— Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus