User avatar

LoveIsInTheAir

LoveIsInTheAir

  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: This is my Life

    Hey it's Molly! I really love the deepens of the poem. I can definitely relate to this. I definitely know how it feels when people want you to change and ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: You Said Forever but I Guess You Don't Know What That Means (Evermore)

    The poem was great, grammar was ok. I was slightly confused with the variation. Also some lines seemed very deep and passionate, but I didn't quite get all of it. ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Dramatic Re: Sometimes I wonder.

    This poem is a wonderful combination of mystery, passion, beauty, and depth. I absolutely am in love with the poem. Your grammar is great. The title really caught my eye. ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Neglected

    Why hello! My name is Molly! I love poetry. This poem is graceful and beautiful! BUT the flow is quite rough and the rhyme scheme only worked every once win ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Between the Lines

    I am in love with this poem! I am jealous I didn't think of it first. Each line had such a deep meaning and that is a great accomplishment. The ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Killing Conscious

    This poem was wonderful! You clearly have deep passion for writing! I also love poems so I can relate and analyze the way you felt while conducting this poem. I ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Mediated Thought

    Nice job with the poem! I also love poetry so I am great at analyzing the meaning of lyrical statements. The statement "Lights play, and my thoughts obey" really touched ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Sign- Prologue

    I absolutely am in love with this! The detail is exquisite. The story flowed nicely and I could feel the emotion very intensely. I definitely want to read more in ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Color of Pain

    I know it's a short poem, but that's how it's supposed to be. You did something very difficult. I was very intrigued by the title, which is a great start. ...

    Aug 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Finding Home

    This is a very interesting story. As I read it I could feel every thing you described. It seemed so real. It was like reading a movie (that doesn't really ...

    Aug 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A Night to Remember - Chapter 3

    Wow! This story is so dramatic and I love it. The flow is a little rough, but everything can't be perfect (in which I am no where near). I love ...

    Aug 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Devil Touch - Prologue

    I am in love with the prologue. It has a mysterious sense to it, which being a teen I can say, attracts young readers from ages 10-27. It just seemed ...

    Aug 26, 2013


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter