User avatar

LoveIsInTheAir

LoveIsInTheAir

  • Poetry » General, General Re: In My Mind

    I love this poem! I can guarantee many people can relate to this. Wether it is thinking you aren't pretty enough, or smart enough, or athletic enough, the message is ...

    Nov 11, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Silent Lover

    First off, I really liked the continuing lover. And changing the adjective before 'lover' each time was a great affect. Each stanza was well written and a very nice flow. ...

    Oct 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Lacuna

    Wow. This poem is enchanting and beautiful in any way possible! You really captured Great emotion. I could feel the passion peeking through every word you wrote. Your grammar was ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: A Girl's Love Story: A Sweet, Tragic One

    Hi! This was a great poem and very unique. It is dark yet charming- not super creepy like much dark writing, but instead almost enlightening. Through a poem, you gave ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Little Piece of You

    I loved this piece! It was amazing! The opening was what really drew me to continue reading. The piece was so full of emotion and I loved the image you ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Point of No Return

    I loved this poem! It was majestic, enchanting, mind-blowing. It gave me shivers. I swear I've got goosebumps on my skin! The whole idea was dark and I love the ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Nothing Sweet

    Okay since everyone else covered the grammar stuff I will move one to other stuff. I liked the poem. I know exactly how you feel. In each line I sensed- ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: In Love Again

    Hey! I loved the poem. It was so cute! I really liked the descriptive line when you mentioned his hazel eyes and ebon hair-- I love me some hazel eyes. ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: The Flame

    Hey! I loved your poem and it was so passionate! I enjoyed the idea and I think it looks like you really took time on this. I really hope you ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Innocence

    Wow! THIS IS SO SUSPENSEFUL! I wish I knew what happened! I loved the detail of the story. Each one more majestic than the last. I really like the idea ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Cinquain poem- Letting go

    Alright alright let's get on with the review. First off, the poem was sweet and simple! Which made me love it! It's passion was deep and beautiful. Now let us ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Friends

    Hello! I'm just here for a little review! I'd like to start out by saying I enjoyed the sweet, short poem. It was infinitesimal in the category of ingenuity. It ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: We're fine

    I really like the details. The passion is really deep and I could sense something in this poem. The meaning is sort of graphic, but I like it. Some parts ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: The Rain Knocks On My Window

    Hey there! So I really liked the poem. It was deep and passionate, but I had a hard time understanding the meaning of the poem (which could just be me). ...

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Hope.

    Hey it's Molly! I want to start the review by complimenting your amazing title choice! It's what really drew me towards the poem! Each word in this poem has such ...

    Aug 29, 2013


Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?
— Obi-Wan Kenobi