User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Protector #2

    Hey Zeus here to review for the Gamma Police! All hail the Gamma Police! Ok and now for the review: All in all, this was a good story, but there ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Going through Time-Chapter Twenty-Five: The End

    Alright, Zeus here to review on behalf of the Gamma Police! All hail the Gamma Police! I've read all the chapters of this fanfiction, and they're very good. Only this ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Spiritual Re: Insult to Injury Part Three (Jigoku Shoujo The Saved and the Damned)

    I'm here again to review for the Gamma Police! All hail the Gamma Police! Ok and now for the review: First off, yet gain this was a good work, but ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Spiritual Re: Insult to Injury Part Two (Jigoku Shoujo The Saved and the Damned)

    Hey its Zeus here to review for the Gamma Police! All hail the Gamma Police! OK and now for the review. I have to say, it was a good story, ...

    Aug 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: The Interview

    Hahaha this is so funny! But seriously, it is hard to think about what teachers do when they're not teaching isn't it? I most certainly could not imagine my grumpy ...

    Aug 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    Look, Kay, I have read all six of these 'Good little soldier' chapters, and I have noticed that you have a weird tendency to use 'ey' and 'eir' instead of ...

    Aug 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Literature, Other Re: Sea Breeze

    Hi Zeus here to review. First off, before I start to review this very good poem, I have noticed that you have just joined the Young Writers Society today. So...Welcome ...

    Aug 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fanfiction Re: Let it Go (Mount Doom Beats)

    wow, this is really funny! I personally have read all the Lord of the Rings books, and watched all the movies. while those were often dark and depressing, you turned ...

    Aug 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 1

    Hi it's Zeus here to review! I have to say, this is a nice story. I can totally relate to at least the first part (about the girl) except I ...

    Aug 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Spiritual Re: Insult to Injury Part One (Jigoku Shoujo The Saved and the Damned)

    Hi, its Zeus here to review! I have to say, this is a great story! I like how you show what your protagonist is thinking, and how you spaced out ...

    Aug 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Blink~ PPT- MusicalTheaterGirl17 vs hermione315

    HI it's Zeus here to review! If you've read any of my works (highly unlikely) you'll know that my main writing genre is science fiction, and it's also one of ...

    Aug 16, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: Dear Freshman

    This is a really great poem! It summarizes high school in a really cool and humorous way! It makes me think of a shy kid, who gets teased and doesn't ...

    Aug 15, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: ​We Act as if Everything is Fine and Smooth

    Very good! I have to say that your poem really struck truth. It spoke to a deeply personal topic, and spoke it with a nice rhythm. In Fact, when I ...

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Four Visitors

    Wow, great job in finishing your first story! I have got to say, this is a good one. However, I think you didn't' explain what happened enough. At the end, ...

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: Norse Creation Narrative

    Wow. That is the First word that comes to my mind aFter reading this. i have read the original norse myths, but this tells it in a much more absorbing ...

    Aug 13, 2015


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year