User avatar

Lollipop

  • Script » General, General Re: Scary Mary (13+, apart from Sam cos she don't undertand 13+)

    AHHHH! Emma! You're scaring me! *cries* How could you? This is soooo cool though! ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Here's a cute little poem!

    Awwwww! I agree, this is really cute and your cat must be soooo adorable! ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wind Whisper

    One other thing this doesn't make sense the trees waving so slowly and swiftly How can something be moving slowly and swiftly at the same time. Fast and slow? Hmm... ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter 1

    And thank you too Reichieru! Maybe I should stick to one character in my future stories! Heehee ~Lollipop~

    May 4, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: somewhere over the Rainbow:Part I

    Awwww! It's soo sad! But it's great at the same time! I think you should continue it! ~Lollipop~

    May 2, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life as Night

    Hey! This is sooo cool! Short but sweet! ~Lollipop~

    May 1, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: cigarette smoke

    Way Hay!! Great work Jack! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: There All Along

    Yeah!! This story was excellent. A really good read. hee hee ~Lollipop~

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: An Idea

    Hey. This is really good! Good job! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Heroes of the Elven Lands:Chapter 1

    Thanks for the info guys. And I'll change my story a little so it's easier to read. I just couldn't think of another way to change perspective. Oh well! Thanks ...

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nothing

    Good Job Emma! I agree with Harley, it was a little hard to tell if the charcter was a boy. Anyway, a good story!! Hee hee! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: untitled fantasy - prologue (rough)

    Hey thanks! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: mancunian reject

    HEE HEEEEEE! I loved this! Its great. Go the British! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You

    Great!! The good thing about this is that the rhyming didn't sound forceful-as it does in other poems. It was also full of emotion. Good job and Keep Writing!! ~Lollipop~

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: alone

    I think this is your best poem yet Rachel!!! I loved it. ~Lollipop~

    Apr 20, 2005


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky