User avatar

Loller65

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: FGM paper

    The one of the reasons FGM is so controversial is that some people believe it breaks a moral law of the universe, like don’t steal, don’t commit rape, don’t murder ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Change and The World (2 poems in one yet again)

    This was nice. I think I preferred the first poem to the second one. About looking on the bright side. It's nice and positive. I don't really have anything to ...

    Jun 11, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Victories of the Heart

    Well, on the whole, I thought this was good. The grammar was decent, the vocabulary was good, and the plot was okay. However. my major major major problem with this ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dead Inside

    Well, uh...that was awesome. I mean...that was so awesome. I adored it. I only have one nitpick with it. I loved the thing he had going with Crow and I ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jakil

    Here as requested! For starters, I didn't like the paragraphs. Doesn't hurt the story, just sort of weird to me. The name Jakil sounds like a man's name. Didn't like ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Slaughterhouse

    This is not bad, not bad at all. "You’ll get lost. Not to mention-" lol'd at that bit. I didn't think it was as creepy as everyone else did. See...I ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Don't worry 'Darling'

    Here as requested. So. I really loved this. I think it very effectively captures the idiocy of the attitudes held by some people. I have only two things to say ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Irony

    Here as requested. :) Okay. Let's get to it. In my eyes you can see haughtiness, In my words, notice the unduly hate? Morbidity is my best friend, I carry ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear, Dave

    I really liked this. I was chuckling the whole way through. Oh, dear, that sounded bad. I was chuckling because it reminds me of a guy in our theatre troupe ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Couple's Love

    The high school couple, They think they’re in love They kiss all day and night And hold hands down the hall They’re stuck in their own world Until it eventually ...

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Abandon

    Well, for starters, grammar and spelling wasn't too much of an issue, so congratulations. Now, for the rest. The whole story, to me, felt too vague to have any impact. ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Feelings?

    Feelings are like .... (I feel those periods could have been taken out and had the passage be just as effective) political leaders. (humorous) You never know what they will ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Photograph to Sand

    Cold, I stand alone. The edge is as close as I get To you. I don’t understand this. I don’t know how to be there, How to say it, How ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Girl with Empty Eyes

    I think this one kind of looses its touch after the sixth or seventh stanzas so if you have any tips then PLEASE help!! BTW you can check out my ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    My top 5 books as of right now: 1.The Bible 2.I dreamed of Africa by Kuki Gallmann 3.The Shack by William P. Young 4.Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling 5.Girls of ...

    May 23, 2010


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind