User avatar

LittleLionWoman

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For whom the bell tolls

    his was quite good, a bit confusing at some parts ( probably just for me) But well done. I love this line- "Entombed, suffering evermore in his mind’s necropolis" it's ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: She Is Numb

    Wow. I got the chills. I love this poem! it practically nailed me in every way possible. So, thank you! "One day you'll know that The She was me."

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Creation

    wow I was just stumbling between writers, and I found this poem. And yes I found love. This is spectacular spectacular--haha mulan rouge. . anyways, back on track this poem ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Separation

    I love short poems, I love writing them, and I love reading them. This one confused me abit, if your heart is torn shouldn't it be tattered also? and the ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In Captivity

    "You know, I never meant to hurt you. It was just so quickly done. The knife in my hand, Taken and broken Through flesh and blood and bone. I never ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Walls

    Alright, it's a bit confusing, but don't be insulted. It may be I'm reading it wrong. "The burning wall – ---burning kind of contradicts the ice later. . it seems ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rachel

    wow. We've got quite the romantic! This is adorably, amazingly, awesome! "The light fades and the sun starts to set, millions of wings patter as the butterflies fly off into ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love

    Great poem the only thing that kind of bothered me was the bit at the end, "With that phrase I hope you see,-----------------------------------alright. . All my work Is a symphony. ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Left Behind

    great poem, one thing that bothered me was the last bit there. "You seemed so much wiser, so much older. Only a few months apart but darling you were miles ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Fox's Hunt

    Really well done, very detailed I like it. It's a bit overdone; many poems are done about hunting, or catching it's pray, or whatever. But I do like it. One ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted

    This is quite a downer, but it speaks the honest truth and I like it. Lot's of times people butter-coat things until it becomes a false fantasy life. But I ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: nelipot

    wow, that's got the best sensory ever. You've got major skill. Also, you really make the trees come alive, I honestly thought it was a human for a while. I ...

    Sep 18, 2011


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy