User avatar

Layla

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Pain

    Kanen, forbidden love sucks ass huh?? Lol. But best friends like you and her usually get married or something in the end, so don't give up,okayy?? She'll wake up one ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Life

    Hello! Layla here, and I'm going to review your poem and give you tips, then my opinion. Some days are good, Some days are bad, Somedays make you think about ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dawn Poetry 1

    Hello!! I'm Layla, I really like this. It's very unique actually. Okayy, on to the review. Uuum, despite the very powerful message in this poem, it's just a little bit ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Death's Blossom -- Prologue

    Hello! Layla here! First off, I love your theme. Secondly, this is awesome! There's no grammar corrections necessary. But the ending part was a little confusing when he asks her ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Flower Bud

    Whatever. Even for a newbie, you're still good. Don't change anything, just make you're corrections for grammar. I know TheNewHero is just trying to be helpful, but leave it how ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: LIfe?

    Hi. I'm Layla. I liked your Poem it was really cool, but I just want to point out a few things. In the first verse you go from describing in ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Equlibrium

    I really really like this. I love the format you used for this and there aren't any grammar issues. But you kind of lost me on the story you're trying ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Aberrant Romance - 1

    I really like this. It kind of reminds me of Go Ask Alice and Crank . I would NEVER critisize your imagination.!! You're really good. Anyone has their own imagination, ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He will Never Leave Me

    It is a little choppy at some parts I have to admit. But it was still great. With each to parts that rhyme like this for instance. "How are you?" ...

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Unthinkable

    I totally disagree with the other critics, I loved this. You should continue writing this. I just want to point out a few things. One pack of cigarettes awaited me ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Dreamt of you

    I really liked this, I really did. I love how you pieces the words together perfectly so we can know EXACTLY is going on with you and so we can ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 101 Ways to Die #3, #4, #5, #6

    I love your work.!! Can I die too.?? I want my character to be Layla. I want my story to fit the theme of 'A Little Piece of Heaven by ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: i want it

    Hi.! This is really good but why did you stop? You should more emotion into this. power,confidense you spelled confidence wrong Hun. Confidence is spelled with and s instead of ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: my own world chapter 1

    Hi I'm Layla.!! I'm just going to point out avfew things of my knowledge and others can finish for me. She was wondering if it was raining in victopia you ...

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I did not cry

    Okayy whenbi first started reading I was confused but I got it now. Lik at the very very end of the poem you shouldve put "but I did not cry" ...

    Jan 17, 2010


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines