User avatar

Layla

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: From Dreams To Reality - A love poem

    hi, well for starters, I like this. But the structure is what irritates me the most. When she talks, my heart it stops Her voice is a treasure, Her presence ...

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: White Ice

    Ok hi!:) I like this poem alot. But it's a little hard to find the whole point of this. The very last stanza is phenominal! The adjectives you use are ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Guardian Angel

    Sorry, but I have to disagree with the other editors... This is definitley beautiful. Your mother will love this. If I was a mother, I would definitely have tears of ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: We Fall Upon Deaf Ears

    Hey it's Layla. I liked this and the message you're trying to get out, but it's so SHORT. Try to extend it a little bit more. Are you familiar of ...

    Apr 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Cheated on me

    Hey! I see you barely just posted this lol. I just posted one of mine too. Nitpicks: till you entered my life. till you gave me your heart. I think ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tragedy of an ended relationship...

    Okayy. Now I understand that, yes, guys have feelings about their love life, and a break up destroys their life too. Thank you for taking all of that...that anger, and ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: sadness

    Oooookaaaaay, so there are a few grammatical errors in this. Being sad is a waste of time okay, here you could either put a comma or a period. But it's ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Grass Stains

    Well, hello.:) how are you?? I'm good. Now, on to the review... Ok, so this was actually pretty cute. I'm not sure if I know the theme of it though, ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Blood Red Rose - my first attempt at poetry... be nice:)

    I kiiiiiiiinda disagree with Eraqio. No, this poem is perfect the way it is. Buuuuuuuuuut,, yes, you could put this into two parts. But besides that, this was very good. ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Scar-Kisses

    This...was probably....thee most..... Beautiful thing I have ever read. I have no nitpicks, no..... Questions, nothing. It's perfect. I would pay BIG money for this. Oh m gosh Im speechless!!! ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Our Dance

    Omg!! I loved this!! I am, too, a romantic kind of person. I wrote a little short story just like this, but every reviewer said it shouldve been poetry. Check ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why are you still here?

    Hello. Hmmmmmmmm,, i love it!! You expressed your emotions to the ended relationship and the new one beginning with your friend, very well. Don't you hate that shit??? When your ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Psychic Life of Rose Wheeler: Chapter 1

    Hello. Layla here. Okayy well this was very unique. But you haven't really given Rose a character yet, you know what I mean?? Okayy, we get it, she's a pyshcic. ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Online Craze

    Uuum wow ok. Well this was good. But is Facebook the only thing you go on?? If not, you should add that at the end, instead of repeating Facebook over ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: no name...

    Yes, I absolutely agree with stelagineva. You might want to name this The Emptiness, or Changes, or The Nothingness. I don't know. I have THOUSANDS of titles I could give ...

    Mar 14, 2010


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle