User avatar

Kwantack

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Magician

    I can't get over how wonderfully written this is. It's definetely unlike anything I've ever seen, which is good! Your choice of words is fantastic and I really enjoyed reading ...

    Dec 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Slowly I kill myself. . . well you know with reality tv

    This was so much fun to read. I loved it! I think you did a wonderful job with this. Keep writing!

    Nov 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If I Must Die

    This is really good. I don't have much to say that others haven't, so...good job!!!! Keep writing!

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Cry of Distress

    Thanks all for comments. I'm glad you liked it.

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Veil of Clouds

    This is fantastic! I love the flow. The only thing I can think of is that the majority of the lines are capatalized while two (or three, I forgot) are ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silence

    This is interesting. As the other review said, punctuation should be added. I don't really understand it either, but maybe that's your goal with secret feelings and such. Either way, ...

    Nov 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nap Interrupted

    This is very well done. The last part about the coffee cups just makes the poem!! You're an awesome poet! Good job and keep writing!

    Nov 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: curiosity

    Like the others have said, grammar would improve this piece a lot, so would punctuation, but overall, I really like it's rhythm and flow. Keep writing!

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Life is a Journey

    Dude, I really liked this. Keep writing, it's waaaay better than my poetry.

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Sickened Mind

    Saddening! But it's very well written. The only thing I can say is that you might want to change Try to Trying in the first stanza. Great job! Thanks for ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sea - Haiku

    Great vocabulary with this!! It's very interesting, and it has a nice flow and rhythm to it. The punctuation rocks! Keep up the good work!

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Burning Light

    Amazing. Simply and absolutely amazing. I wish I could help, but I can't. It's beautiful. Well done, and keep writing!

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Moon

    I loved how everything lead to the next thing--it flowed very well. Just one thing; in the first paragraph, I think you mean breath because breathe is like "I can't ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 101 Ways to Die #1

    THAT WAS SO INTENSE!! Haha I loved it! I'm speechless right now--well done! If you want you can kill me (Allie) but I don't really care either way. Please keep ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Contemplation

    Its flow was very smooth--well done! In the first two lines, 'here' and 'here' may be a bit confusing for rhyming but it does work and if you like it ...

    Oct 20, 2010


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats