User avatar

Kwantack

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Kiss

    I agree, I think you could use some different words to paint the poem more and give it more color. If it doesn't make sense, who cares? Some of the ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Misrepresented Guardians

    I loved this. This was long, but you did a good job of not letting me grow bored. I loved the descriptions of everything and the imagery was very well ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lucifer

    Wow, this is really effective. It has an almost eerie feeling to it, it's really cool! Like a shadow he enters my realm, my solitude Darkening my thoughts and purging ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: scribbles.

    This is a very interesting way of looking at things. I enjoyed reading this. Scribbles. Good opening line We are all merely scribbles amongst black and inky towers on a ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Realization

    The Realization I'm sorry I ever hurt you, I really meant no harm, Try a period here. Just listen to what I have to say, Comma isn't needed here. And ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Summer Storm

    This had a lot of good description and imagery in it! Great job with that! The shortness of the lines give it...what's the word...attitude? Flavor? Oh, whatever. It's cool. Pure ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You Say

    You Say You say you won't leave, You will. You say life is a game that has no rules, It does. You say I'm just stupid for thinking like this, ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I am a Poet

    This is so cool! The repetition of 'I am a poet' isn't abused or annoying, it's perfect. The first line of the whole thing really drew me in. I'd pick ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Galaxy

    Wow!!! This reminded me of a curious little kid who just wants to explore or something! Think about capatalizing each line, but that's not a huge problem. When I was ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rejection

    I really enjoyed this! The format was interesting and exciting and flowed nicely. Here's what I noticed: There's a lump in my throat that just won't go Could you maybe ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To My Stalker

    This is awesome. Creepy, yes, but very legit. Silentwords already sniffed out everything I could find. The rhyming was excellent! It has a great rhythm. You may consider capatalizing each ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Figure Skating

    Ohmigoodness. This is so cool. I really liked it because I'm a figure skater and I can totally relate to this (especially about the clumsiness). Are you a skater too? ...

    Apr 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cleaning Us Up

    I enjoyed this! You have a good way with words. Behindthemask already said the only thing I could find, the tide thing. And the ending did seem a bit odd ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    This is very interesting, as I was thinking of freedom before I read this. Just a few things. Art all the lines in the first stanza supposed to rhyme? If ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Glade

    Wow. The ending is really surprising but you went into it very well. It wasn't too sudden or too drawn out, so congrats on that. This isn't really my area ...

    Feb 20, 2011


Time is not your best friend - unless you use it wisely.
— Marco Pierre White