User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life: A Game of Tag

    I love this, it is so cool!

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Two.

    I love this a lot. Keep on writing!

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Shades of Red (with pictures)

    I fixed the poem, what do you think now?

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Daring Frankie. Chapter one: Demons

    This is intense, cute and gripping all at the same time. Kudos to you!

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ignorance was never Bliss: *correct* Prologue and Chapter 1

    I love it is very discriptive but not annoyingly so. Good job!

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The eyes of another person

    Hola! I am here to review! Yay! Okay, First of all, I love it, beyond what you could possibly think! But....did you mean to say vry, or did you mean ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Free Free birds on a Tree

    This was nice, simple and beautifuly done all at the same time Brava to you! Ciao, Kally

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sunset in Summer skies

    Okay, the repetition is just my style but thank you for the advice. Yeah, I miss summer too. I wish I could speed up time just a little, or a ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Search For Tony Chapter 2

    I love the cats mellow personality, it really adds to the story! I think overall this is a good story and deserving of praise. PM me when you write the ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unleashed, Chapter ONE: Wishful Thinking

    Please PM me if you continue this story, it is fascinating. You could do well with this piece. Honestly if I were you I would consider publishing this. Just a ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lonely Angel: Prologue

    This was very good, in the next chapter have the girl remember everything. That would be so interesting. Honestly your work was gripping, and I loved it. PM me when ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Practice Opening to Sci Fi Book - Need feedback!

    Do turn this into a novel, and try to publish it. However, make your post shorter. Near the end, i though to myself, is this almost over. Otherwise it was ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Silver Blade: Chapter One-Part One

    Thank you for the critique. By the way, the earned names are from the site, until later... Then i just go crazy with the names. And in a few chapters ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Tide (Chapter Three)

    This was actually really good. It was a tad slow but otherwise it was a good read. Will there be future installments? I hope so.

    Jan 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Jack-in-the-book (3)

    Wow, that was amazing. It was gripping, enthralling and mind-bending. I hope you wirite more of this story. When you do, PM me the link!

    Jan 17, 2010


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter