User avatar

Kayde2

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To You, My Twin (and Favorite Partner in Crime)

    Awww you guys that was so cute!! I loved it so much! You captured the beauty of twin-ness very well ;) My favorite part is... And I have to admit, ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Let me forget

    I know what it feels like to admire from a makes life feel like it is walking away from you every time he does not look your way or when ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Web of Lies

    I liked this poem. It was creative and I could relate to what was being said. Even though this poem was about lies, there was a lot of truth behind ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Nothing's gonna be okay

    I think I say this every time, but...I loved it! You have a great sense of rythem and flow. I also really liked the ending when there was a little ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Today

    Very nice. I loved the parallel throughout the whole story. It really kept my attention! I also noticed the grammer edit of changing "his" to "hit" but that was already ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Evidence Of Me

    Hey! I really liked this! It was amazing :) I liked your word choice, In the shadows of your mind, In the dungeons of your soul, Those were two of ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You can't be replaced, but I can be erased

    This piece of poetry is really good. I like the way it flows and I like the imagery. I did find one edit the last stanza the 'i' should be ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If I ever,

    Even though this was a sad poem it made me smile. It fit my taste for poetry. I apologize I have nothing to suggest to improve this poem, because I ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nothing Rhymes With Purple

    This poem made me laugh because a few days ago, for Valentine's Day, I was trying to rhyme a word with purple and had no luck. I have reciently found ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Can't Let Them Down

    Hello. This piece is really good, but I just have one suggestion. Instead of using contractions I would write the word out. It gives the poem more of a flow, ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Was There

    I liked reading this story. It kept my interest the whole time, but I also agree that you should tell more about why this couple was fighting in the first ...

    Feb 16, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: For the Love of Mary Jane

    WOW. As I was reading your story I fell in love with it! It was really easy to connect to and includes many common emotions teenagers feel. I especially liked ...

    Feb 15, 2011


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle