User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Short Story » Realistic, Health Re: Fisherman questions life

    Hi! Glad to help a fellow writer! Nope! I made it up. It's my "formal" pen name :) Sure. I don't care. You can use it. (I feel honored. :) ...

    Apr 14, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: That's why Lady Ishvani is an actress

    Wow. I love that! :) Creative. :)

    Apr 14, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Knew Chapter 1

    Thank you SO much for your review. As a fellow writer, maybe you can understand my joy in reading my first review on a book I spent two years writing. ...

    Apr 12, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: That's why Lady Ishvani is an actress

    Yes. I feel that that the title fits the work. She is an actress in her personal life and in her professional life. A question I forgot to ask you...did ...

    Apr 12, 2023
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: That's why Lady Ishvani is an actress

    Absolutely. Hope some of that helps. :)

    Apr 11, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Just Clowning Around: Part 1 - Prologue

    Absolutely! Glad it helps! Happy writing!

    Apr 11, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Just Clowning Around: Part 1 - Prologue

    I know the feeling of "my brain is working faster than my hands" at typing. I have that problem, too! Happy writing! Kaia

    Apr 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Just Clowning Around: Part 1 - Prologue

    "zany little guy" made me laugh. A perfect description of Rei. :)

    Apr 10, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Experiences: One

    Glad to encourage a fellow writer! :) Happy Writing! -Kaia

    Apr 10, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Science Re: A Spider's Place

    :)

    Apr 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Prologue - the day we met

    Did you come up with the name, or did you hear it elsewhere?

    Apr 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Arthura Pendragon

    Absolutely. Glad to hear it helps! Oh...okay...King Author's daughter. That's cute how she's named after her father! I love that. That's so cool! And I'm sure this story will be ...

    Apr 9, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Prologue - the day we met

    Hi! Overall, I liked this, but I have a few points to make. And I might make them a bit sharp by accident. Please don't take offense. I'm only trying ...

    Apr 9, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Pitch black

    I can't believe you don't have any reviews yet! This is an awesome poem about bad days and the need to wait patiently for a better day. And being separated ...

    Apr 9, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Science Re: A Spider's Place

    Thank you for your review! I think (I can't remember exactly. I wrote this poem a WHILE ago) that I was trying to go for a short poem style with ...

    Apr 9, 2023


Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.
— Samuel Butler