User avatar

Kaia

If you believe you can, you will.

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Two-faced

    Well, well, well. What do we have here? A piece by alpacaboss. Wow are you good with words! I would have thought you were spilling your whole romance life story ...

    Jun 17, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Purple Stones - Prologue

    Greetings, friend! Thank you for the follow! I saw this piece (or at least a chapter of it) hit the literary spotlight a while back and the name caught my ...

    Jun 15, 2023
  • Other » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Right Choice

    Hi! I saw your piece in the green room all dusty and covered in cobwebs. But why should it be? I see no reason. Before I get into the review, ...

    Jun 14, 2023
  • Other » General, General Re: Just Ramble

    Wow! I have come across some excellent writing advice here. And as a stuck author myself, I find this to be of particular interest. All right, I'll keep my personal ...

    Jun 13, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Conqueror Rising: Chapter 3.3

    Hi! I was taking a tour of the dusty works in the green room that could use a soul to brighten them up add a bit of sparkle. Turns out ...

    Jun 12, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Hybrids: Chapter 4

    This scene was inteeeeeennnnsssssssssseeee....You crammed a lot of emotion into it. At this point in time, you have really established a reader-character relationship. So, I sympathize greatly with th

    Jun 12, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 6 (part 2)

    I had to return, lol, so here I am! *throwing hands up dramatically* So, is this romance? *Tapping chin mischievously.* Yes, I do believe it is. The warm fluttery feeling ...

    Jun 11, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 6 (part 1)

    Greetings! I have returned. This was not exactly what I was expecting the next chapter to look like. I was picturing that Shadow would fall asleep without mention of his ...

    Jun 11, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 5 (part 2)

    Hi, dragonight! It's time for another review. :) It appears the dragonets have different expectations as to what the Flame Wings will bring with them. Some seem excited. Others seem ...

    Jun 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 5 (part 1)

    Greetings to my dragon friend! Team Tortoise here to give you another review. :) So, first of all, thanks so much for splitting this chapter into two parts. It's a ...

    Jun 9, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 4

    Well, hello, hello! I'm back to give you another review. :) So, here goes! The thing that really impressed me about this piece was that you really got down the ...

    Jun 8, 2023
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: She

    Wow! This is a fabulous piece here. Seriously! This wasn't wat I expected to read here, but I was astounded beyond words. I literally got goosebumps by the end. This ...

    Jun 7, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 3

    Hey, hey, hey! I'm back again! You've probably already guesses it but I'm on Team Tortoise. So, here's another review for yuh! *Turtle emoji if I had one* I really ...

    Jun 6, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising Chapter 2

    Hi! I'm back to leave you another review! So, here we are introduced to the group of little dragons living underground. Shadow desperately wants a dragon friend and decides to ...

    Jun 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow's Rising: Prologue

    Hi! I missed the prologue the first time I read a bit of your story so I thought I'd go back and read it this time around. And, my, am ...

    Jun 5, 2023


Some people file their [tax] returns inside of a dead fish.
— John Oliver