User avatar

KaavyaK

KaavyaK

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Cont de Feerie (Fairy-Tale)

    Hi, Thank you so much. Which of them are your favorite?

    Jul 16, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: The World Around Us

    Thank you so much!

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Can it be you?

    Thank you so much!

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: It is you.

    Thank you so much!

    Jul 12, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: things you taught my daughter

    Nice poem written by the author, reflecting the difference between the past and the present. Keep it up. Waiting for more. Thank you.

    Jul 7, 2024
  • Poetry » Literature, Narrative Re: Letters You Will Never Read

    My pleasure. And I am waiting for 'part 2', I guess it will be awesome.

    Jul 7, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: The World Around Us

    Yes, that's the message I have been trying to convey through this poem. We humans think there is no one above us but there are things beyond our imagination.

    Jun 7, 2024
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: The World Around Us

    Thank you!

    Jun 7, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The UNO Reverse

    This poem is more like a meme and it also conveys the message. Great. Keep it up.

    May 26, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Merci (Thank you)

    Thank you!

    May 23, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: It is you.

    Thank you for reviewing my work and I will keep this rhyme scheme thing in mind next time.

    May 12, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: It is you.

    Thank you. I am still learning how to write poems, so I might do a lot of mistakes please ignore them.

    May 12, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Can it be you?

    Thank you so much for reviewing my poem and this review did not sound weird at all, in fact I loved the fact that someone could relate to what I ...

    May 6, 2024
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Staircase: Leading to Archaic Era (Part 2)

    Thank you for reviewing my work.

    May 6, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Can it be you?

    Thank you so much, I will keep all improvements you mentioned here in mind before writing the next sequel of this poem.

    May 5, 2024


Life is like a bag of potatoes, it starts out rough, but can turn into something beautiful (and yummy).
— Ley