User avatar

JoyDark

Hello, welcome to chaos

  • Art » Spiritual, Other Re: Golden Souls

    Hey! I saw this in your portfolio and thought I'd check it out. I didn't expect this. This is something timeless trapped in a bottle. Maybe even wisdom. Whatever it ...

    Apr 21, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Bus Ride

    Hello! This is a good short story. I like it a lot. The relationship between the two main characters is something not often examined, so I'm glad you did it ...

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: I Feel Colors

    Hello! I know what you mean here. I feel this story, truly and deeply. That being said, without bias, let's get into this. This poem describes how the feeling of ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fairy Tales: 4-6

    Hello! Let's get down into these stories. First one: The Forest's Song. I liked the description especially that you used in this one. Your language is often really elegant, and ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Short Story » Narrative, Supernatural Re: A House is Only as Good as its Family, and Vice Versa

    Hello! I like this story a lot. The first few paragraphs were especially descriptive. The tone of this piece was also quite good. I almost felt like I was reading ...

    Mar 31, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Not fat! Just Stout!

    Hey! Ha! I like this one. Good on your for keeping a lighthearted tone. It's a good poem. The words don't always rhyme, but I think that's okay. Small typo: ...

    Mar 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Very Evil Sisterhood

    Hello! Oh, I like this story! The intrigue! These five children certainly didn't have a normal upbringing, did they? And now you're going to exploit that. This is a perfect ...

    Mar 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Politics, Theatre Re: Scorpions: The Sequel

    Hey! This poem is... something. Unfortunately, I can't really figure out what that something is. I just don't have enough information. This is supposed to be a political poem, judging ...

    Mar 28, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: The Mewer

    Hello! Cool story, let me just say. I enjoyed this. Definitely some language, but it makes it more realistic. Although the main character does say MF maybe a few too ...

    Mar 28, 2020
  • Art » Teen Fiction, Health Re: Toothpaste

    Hello! I have felt this. I have definitely felt this. That quote... I feel like it is definitely understandable. Humans need to live for something. That's what most people believe, ...

    Mar 28, 2020
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Desire

    Hello! Let me just say, this is definitely an interesting story. It's kind of gruesome, but if you don't mind gore it's definitely something. Something good. I felt myself wrapped ...

    Mar 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: i'm sorry but

    Hello! Beautiful poem! Amazing! I know where this is from, by the way. :D It is a beautiful original work. I love how you used lowercase letters. It makes the ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: The End. But Also, a Beginning

    Hello! Wow. Wow. You know technically I read this when you weren't finished with it, but I now can read it when it is completely done. And wow. It is ...

    Mar 23, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Literature Re: Masquerade of Souls. Drak's earnest confession

    Hey! By the way, welcome to YWS! Cool opening. Can't wait to see what your story holds! Just a few suggestions (I'm sorry): *You spelled "angle" and "secrets" wrong. *In ...

    Mar 22, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: The trek

    Hello! This is a cool piece. I can feel tranquility with that last paragraph. Especially the sentence "Within this protective bubble the rest of the world washes away with each ...

    Mar 22, 2020


Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)