User avatar

Jonathan

Jonathan.

  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Romantic Re: The Stallion

    Hello Here is a little knight with not much of a sword to review this for you I hope it help some. ;) OK first off it is extremely hard ...

    Apr 6, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Dear Forgotten Father

    Hello here is a Jordin with a review that I hops will help you. :D OK the felling in here was really good because I know how it feels to ...

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Lyrics » Romantic, Realistic Re: For You

    Hello here I am for a little review that I hope helps you. :) OK you have some really good felling in this here story I like it but the ...

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Cityscape (prologue)

    Hello Snowmane here I am with a little review that I hope helps you some. :D First off Thoughts about getting to Cityscape was my only comfort on some days, ...

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Question

    Hello here is a Jordin with a review that I hope can help. :D OK this here had a very pleasing effect upon me until you used the duct tape. ...

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Lyrical Re: Purpose

    Hello Philo here I am for a review that may be a bit to small I hope it helps some. :D OK the way you wrote soul its like soul ...

    Apr 3, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Romantic Re: ~You & Me

    Hello welcome YWS it looks like I am the first to review I hope that it helps you. :D Know what is just beginning here It's Just Beginning . :? ...

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Dramatic Re: 58th Street

    Hello Cspr her is a jordin with a little review for you I really hope it helps you. :D OK the way you wrote this it is like the story ...

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Other » Narrative, Literature Re: Me: The Beginning

    Hello IamOne sense you asked me I will do I hope it helps. :D it sounds a lot better than it does. I think that this is wrong. ;) Another ...

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Economist, I worry about

    First off in this here simply kidnapped Eichmann and flew him to Tel Aviv for trial. this does not really make any sense to me but I am sure that ...

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Devil's Dance

    Hello Cat here i am for a little review that I hope can help you. :D First off sense your new here I will let you know something if you ...

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: pillowcase walker

    Hello I am here as you can probably guess for a review witch I really hope helps. :D Not sure what you mean by can't see her cry in vain ...

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Swan Song

    Hello here is a Jordin with a review he hopes will help you out some. He writes to a person with a awesome avatar picture. This is super super good ...

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Teen Fiction Re: Forgotten chapter 2

    First off this thing at the beginning. Main Cast- Actor – Louis Ronald Actress/ mage – Annabeth Collin Louis’s mom – Kerry Ronald Louis’s dad – John Ronald Louis’s best ...

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: The Narcissus Boutique

    What do you mean by out shine her friends. (It was a snowy morning, she walked to Narcissus Boutique) I think is better than (Snowy morning, she walked to Narcissus ...

    Apr 1, 2013


You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Atticus