User avatar

Joe

Joe

  • Short Story » Satire, General Re: You think you want to be a writer? No you don't.

    Wow you might want to have a nice big cup of tea and calm down. Better now? Good. It was a good piece, great some might say but you do ...

    Sep 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: In the Mind of a Loon

    Hello it is joe Ahhhh... review day is almost over and this is only my second review. Oh well, it did start around 9 o'clock for me. Anyway down to ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: I need to write.

    Hello it is joe My first review of the day, its a bit late but never too late to start. Anyway great story-poem hybrid. Captures perfectly how I feel when ...

    Aug 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Flawed

    Hellllllooooooooooooo its jooooooooooooooooooe. Awesome poem, I love the first paragraph "Face me with my flaws and tell me you see me for who I really am. Can you not see ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, Dramatic Re: The melancholy

    Helloooooooo its Joooooooooooe Great poem lovely in fact. I really like this part "Waiting for another year, Without shedding another tear. Singing the melancholy to myself, Awaiting the next day ...

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A Night to Remember - Chapter 1

    Helloooooooo Its Jooooooooooe to review your story. I love the first two sentences "When you’re young, you dream. You think that the world will be this amazing place that you’re ...

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, General Re: Perfectly Content

    Hey its joe here. I like story, love it in fact. To me you really capture the essence of writing very well. The whole story fells like I'm siting down ...

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Fly

    I really liked this piece. I thought the emotion was just fine, great actually. Something I don't understand is who's talking to the M.C. ( Main Character). Is it the ...

    Aug 13, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Letters to the Merciless

    Great poem. I like the first paragraph the best "Dear Loneliness, You are my only companion nowadays. They say it’s only a phase but it never passes, They all say ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: My Yellow Bird

    Great poem I love the emotion and the word choice. I don't usually read romantic poems but this one was different. Its the perfect length and flow. I don't really ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: quiet demolitionist

    I like this poem. It has a nice flow and great descriptions. If I had to point out something wrong with this poem it would be the paragraph beginning with ...

    Aug 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Savior

    I never read romantic stories. I just don't like em but this one was different, kinda dark too. First of all I just want to say that its almost all ...

    Aug 12, 2013


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling