User avatar

Jerikas

  • Short Story » General, General Re: "Please... stop it!"

    Sorry, missed that bit.

    May 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Bed of Debauchery

    You need to divide up you paragraphs, it's really hard to read (probably partly because its late) Put a double space between each paragraph to make it easier. I'll crit ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Belliveau:Green eyed boys

    This seems good although a bit broken up but don't you think it should go into romantic fiction? unless the story will change to a different point.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Integrate This! (Now a YWS Fanfiction!)

    Very funny and easy to read. Makes a difference to the books i've been reading recently. Any problems I noticed have either been said already or I've forgotten them. Looking ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Shadows in the Woods

    Thanks, I see what you mean, fallingstar, about Wolf being pushed out a bit and I'm going to try and add him in a bit more. I also see Adam's ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken

    This is good but it shows no emotion, it might be better if you added a bit that showed how the girl felt. Also at the start i couldn't tell ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Old Hunter

    I still don't think you showed me this but I remember the idea. Its good but a bit short and I don't get this line 'To the Hadza of East ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Brinda

    You said 'pudding in her head' on the last line of the third paragraph, sorry for not putting that before.

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Feelings

    Thanks. This was a sort of spur of the moment type thing. I agree with the fact that it's a bit disjointed which I will work on probably tommorrow I ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fog

    Thanks for the crit I'll tell the friend who wrote it. She actually wrote on the bus to school which I reckon is quite an achievement.

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    you write in text talk and don't check your work, this annoys me but the story is cool

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Topics of Conversation

    This is good but it's a wall of words making it really hard to read, put tabs in at the beginning of paragraphs and double space before writing what a ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Donald Duck and Jacky the Neutered Cat

    It's good but if you add more it will be even better. Are you going to continue with this story or is this just it? It's definitly origional and has ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Not a proper story yet

    You have made loads of typos which make it hard to read but I look forward to reading more - looks promising.

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: On top of The World

    I liked the peom but I'm not sure what it's about :?. I'll probably understand it better if you explain it to me. I'm not very good with poetry.

    Feb 4, 2006


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women